𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

Hello! ...

Uh. Sorry. LMAOAOA This took like a year to like.. finish. Well, finish is like loosely being used here. I had a good portion of this written out for a while now, but today I got like a suddenly motivation to complete it after getting a random comment on the petals fic. And I was like.. Oh yeah, I have an account here. That's crazy. I'm not really that big into MHA anymore, although I still enjoy the show, my interest dips in and out. Right now I'm very interested in Chainsaw Man, so that's where my brain is at now, but I thought man.. Wouldn't it be really funny if I dropped a chapter 2 years later? And I was like, yeah, comedy gold. So. here you go! A chapter. If it's bad or has spelling errors then.. Whoops! Please let me know. I didn't exactly read over this, I kinda just want this to be one and done and then I'm running back to ao3 (I don't have any fics on ao3, I've been reduced to just a reader.) However, this has renewed SOME interest in writing. Maybe I'll start up again (and Ill let you all know in my little community posts thing since it will most definitely be on ao3) but it's unlikely. 

ALSO theres gonna be a drawing in here I made for this a while ago. It's pretty bad, the writing was actually made to be kind of funny tbh and its a little goofy. (ALSO what happened to the spacing on here oh my god??) 

Okay okay, enjoy for real. (If you're still active here somehow) 

CW: SU!C!DE BAITING, PANIC ATTACK 

He watched as his student left the room

He watched as his student left the room. The kid's face was all red, and there were dried tear tracks on Midoriya's face, but he was smiling.

Aizawa kept up his blank face until he watched the student fully leave, and it was only then till he let himself fully go through the conversation.

His student, his hard working kind student, had gone through so much. He feels overwhelmed with all this new information that he isn't truly sure where to start.

He picks up Midoriya's phone and walks to the principal's office. Well, let's at least start with this.

Preparing to knock, his fist almost hits the door before said door opens automatically; the short rat that calls himself the principal of UA stands right outside the door with a.. grim expression.

"You watched it through the cameras?" Aizawa inquired, not that surprised.

"I did." Nezu admits.

"Well?"

"Come in and take a seat first. Would you like some tea?" Nezu asks, turning around and walking into his office. Aizawa rolls his eyes.