The Girl Who No One Truly Knows

"Something about you made me feel a little more alive and far less lost

"Something about you made me feel a little more alive and far less lost."

Bella Peters' spent her whole life trying to be the perfect child: making all A's, being a cheerleader, being a virgin, and going to church every Sunday. Then, one night, she decided to go to a party, that night she was saved by one man that she'll never forget, Derek Skyles. Derek is known for his role in a motorcycle club called The Masked Devils. As Derek and Bella grow closer, forces including: her parents, her "friends", and more try to drive them apart. When she's left to choose between her old life or new family, who will she chose?

There maybe triggers for some people due to attempted rape and rape, I do NOT support any violence. This is just a work of fiction. Please do NOT copy any of my work. Please vote if you like it or tell me on my conversations part of my profile.

Copyright © 2020 by ML50001
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is my first time ever writing a book so please no harsh comments. I've always wanted to but have never had the confidence. My apologies if there are any grammatical errors, feel free to message and tell me. Enjoy!!!