Various Headcanons

The Marauders when they get a paper cut:

James: speed-walks to the bathroom to wash it and then put a band-aid on it.

Sirius: Acts like he's seconds away from bleeding to his death, insists on going to Madam Pomfrey for a band-aid, tells everyone that he was nearly killed by a Horntail.

Remus: Shrugs and washes it, but doesn't put a band-aid on it.

Peter: Gets too nervous and has to get James to help him out.
~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, stick with me here— the Marauders are the embodiment of the Hogwarts founders.

James is, of course, Gryffindor. He is the brave one in the group. He's also a strong leader, not only within the Marauders, but in the Higwarts community, as shown by his Head Boy and Quidditch Captain status.

Sirius is Hufflepuff. He's a fiercely loyal friend to James, and doesn't mind working hard for a prank. Even when the entire wizarding world thought he was some crazed murderer, he stayed firm in his beliefs that he was innocent.

Remus is obviously Ravenclaw. He is the bookworm of the group and is always there to keep his friends in check. He's the brains of the Marauders, and is the most levelheaded and logical.

Peter is, sadly, Slytherin. He has a fascination with power and has the tendency to turn to the Dark Arts. Also, both people ditched their friends for the Dark Arts. (Sorry Slytherins, but you're kinda seen as the bad guys corner)
~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's favorite spot in the Gryffindor common room was the seats in front of the fire, but it became even more special to him when Sirius told him that that spot the preferred prank-planning headquarters for the Marauders.
~~~~~~~~~~

After they started dating, James and Lily had mock nicknames for each other. Lily was "Lilykins," and James was "Jamsiekins." When they got married, Sirius called them both "Pottykins."
~~~~~~~~~~

Just muggleborns confusing purebloods so much...

Muggleborns playing Quidditch and screaming "YEET" every time they throw the quaffle, confusing the heck out of the purebloods.

Purebloods thinking "WiFi" is a secret society of some sort.

Purebloods wondering what kind of spell TikTok is, and what it does.

Muggleborns making meme references during class, leaving purebloods to wonder why the former is laughing over some sponge wizard.
~~~~~~~~~~

After the First Wizarding War, Snape often had dreams about Lily. Many times, she would ask him to protect Harry.
~~~~~~~~~~

The Marauders sat in the same compartment each year on the Hogwarts Express. Their names were even etched into the door. After they left school, nobody was allowed to sit in their compartment. And nobody did. Years went by, and the initials slowly faded. The compartment remained empty.

Until one Harry James Potter sat there in his first year.
~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know this isn't a marauders headcanon but just imagine after the war, Harry goes to Flourish and Blotts and a bunch of other bookstores to buy books about himself. And then he spends hours reading through them and making little corrections in the margins like "My patronus isn't a deer! It's a stag!"
"No no no, it was Aunt Marge who I blew up. Who even is Aunt Ruth?"
"Holy Merlin! Even this book just told me I have my mother's eyes. I thought I was done with that "your mother's eyes" rubbish!"
~~~~~~~~~~

Remus loved jigsaw puzzles. Loved them. He had at least twenty 1,000 piece puzzles. And he was fast with them too. He could finish one in about two hours (his record was one hour, six minutes, and thirty-four seconds). And Lily always made sure to get him puzzles for his birthdays and Christmas.

Once, James and Sirius sold tickets to the rest of Gryffindor house to watch Remus do a puzzle. Remus didn't even realize there was a crowd until he finished the puzzle, and then proceeded to hide in the dormitory out of embarrassment. But the next morning, everybody was complimenting him in the Great Hall. And he felt proud.
~~~~~~~~~~

James once tried to learn chess "to impress Evans". Peter spent two weeks teaching him the basics until Remus challenged James to a match in the common room. James failed epically, in front of the entire house and in front of a laughing Lily.
~~~~~~~~~~

Just some various headcanons I've come up with! Let me know your thoughts! :)