I nodded. She unlocked her phone and started scrolling through some photos until she stopped and came to one.

She passed her phone to me, "Oh he's cute." I said.

He was dark skin and has some nice pearly white teeth. He looked like a chill dude.

"I know." She smirked and took her phone back.

"Well, let me go see if Tyler is ready. See you later sis."

"See you later and bye Mell."

"Bye Auntie CeCe."

Mell slid off her lap and followed me to my room, "Ready Ty ?" I asked him.

He was on his phone and he quickly hung up, "Huh ?" He asked.

"I asked if you were ready ?"

"Oh, yeah." He said.

I gave him an unsure look and shrugged it off.

We were in the car and I gave Mell his tablet to play with.

"Take a quick right, I need to swing home real quick." He said.

I made a sharp turn to the right and a few minutes later we pulled up to Tyler's house. He slid out the car and jogged down to his front door.

He left his phone on his seat and I kept trying to fight the urge to leave it there. My desire took over me and I reached over to grab his phone. I cooed at us being his lock screen and I unlocked his phone typing in his code. I did what any other girl would do and go through his messages. I kept scrolling until I saw some chick named Lola texted him an address. I instantly grew frustrated and curious. Why is Lola or who ever she is texting him her address?

I locked his phone and threw it back in the seat. Tyler came back and hopped inside the car. He slipped his phone back in his pocket.

"Why didn't you start the engine yet ?" He asked.

"Who's Lola ?" I asked.

He scrunched up his face, "What you talking bout ?"

"Don't try to play me like i'm crazy Tyler, who's Lola ?"

He better not even much lie to me.

"What you been going through my shit for ?"

"Because I can !" I snapped, "Now who's Lola and why is she texting you her address ?"

"How am I supposed to know ?!" He yelled back.

"Obviously if her name is saved in your phone you do know !" 

"Mane you buggin'." He said.

I looked at him like his ass was crazy, "Well since you want to lie and i'm buggin' get out my damn car."

He kissed his teeth his teeth and got out slamming my door. I sped off down the street and I heard Mell whimpering. I pulled over and looked back in the back seat.

"I'm sorry Mell, don't cry." I said.

I unbuckled him from his car seat and picked him up, bring him to the front and sitting him in my lap.

He started crying and I rubbed his back to soothe him. I also started playing in his hair.

"It's okay Mell. We just had a small fight."

"Daddy coming back ?" He cried.

I didn't say anything but I just kept rubbing his back. About fifteen minutes later Mell stopped crying and my phone rung for the umpteen time. Tyler kept calling me and I kept sending it to voice mail but this time I was getting annoyed. Without looking at the caller-id, I answered the phone.