Enter Regina, The Bully Part 1

Ch12

I apologies for last chapter where I said that Emma's shirt is n18 it actually is n14 and for like.... Chapter five where I accidentally made Regina call Emma Ms White and not Ms Nolan
Yeah I write this while writing tower simultaneously so... Yeah
Also I apologies to any spelling or grammar mistakes, writing is not my thing but i was seriously never going to consider making a drawing or comic about these stories.
The thought of drawing lana or jen scares me.

On ward to the story!

Fffffflash BAAAAACK
Chill IT Marty Mcfly

13 year old Roberta Lucas or Ruby Lucas, ran through the corridors swiftly going through the wave of seniors with her phone tracking another phone.
"Excuse me"
She said as she ran past the wave and into another corridor. She got wolf whistles and a few laughs in reply making her blush a little. Her phone lead her into the girls bathroom.
Typical.
She saw a familiar backpack in the bathroom garbage and took it out making a disgusted face as her stomach revolted at the sight of used lady pads that got stuck on it. Heaving, Ruby ripped those away and threw them back in the garbage before cleaning the backpack. The bathroom was silent, the tap running being the only noise until there was a small whisper like a squeak.
"Ruby?"
Ruby sighed.
"Right here Ems"
One of the doors of the stalls slowly creaked opened and Ruby walk towards it. There sitting beside the toilet was Emma. Her red streaked forest eyes shimmering behind her thick glasses and her unruly curls where tamed as always in a high pony tail that Ruby was sure her twin had done. Ruby sighed and extended a hand to her friend. Emma took it with a sniff and Ruby helped her up before giving the blonde back her pack.
"Regina?"
The brunette asked cautiously and Emma let a small sad laugh.
"Is it even a question now?"
Emma said shrugging. Ruby glared and huffed her anger rising.
"Why? Emma, for the love of god, why do you let her do this to you?"
Emma stared at her friend, her forest eyes hazed with emotions.
"I don't know Ruby"
She confessed softly, she couldn't tell her friend she was attracted to her bully. How would Ruby react?
Ruby saw the trouble in Emma's eyes and sighed again. They got out of the bathroom and assaulted by the one and only, Killian Jones. Storybrooke's other hard core nerd with thick rimmed glasses just like Emma and a vest with a Bow tie.
Emma breathed a relief as her friend grabbed her shoulders and inspected her for injuries as he always did. When she saw she only had red streaked eyes he hugged her close before whispering in her ear.
"Don't cry, don't raise your eye, it's only teenage wasteland"
Emma snorted at his reference before laughing and pulled out of his embrace to bump his shoulder with a fist. Killian smirked at seeing the blonde back to life and laughing. He always knew how to cheer her up.
Killian wrapped his arm around Emma's shoulder and pushed her towards their literature class.
"So Regina and who else?"
Killian asked casually.
Emma groaned knowing Killian was going to ask.
"Just Regina"
Killian snorted.
"Emma, there's no way Regina could take you down like that"
Emma huffed and looked at her worn out red snickers.
"Regina and Tink found me in the library, mean words about how I was a worthless filth and jokes about my mother before I pushed Tink and they hit back and threw my back pack, usuals"
Killian hugged her close as they entered their class. Their professor looked up from the papers in his desk and smiled his dimples hidden by his dark stubble.
"Ah! The three musketeers! How nice for you to join us!"
Ruby smiled shyly muttering a low.
"Sorry Professor Smith"
Mr Smiths smiled and pointed at their seats.
"Please class, you can call me Henry, so we were starting Alice in Wonderland, any opinions in that story?"
Emma took her seat beside Killian and opened her books. She could feel a familiar gaze upon her, she turned to meet a familiar pair of eyes. Emma smiled weakly at her sister and Katheryn mouthed a sorry. Probably apologizing for her friends actions but Emma was used to it. To their bantering, bullying and insults. Emma just sighed as her eyes roamed over the figure hidden slightly by her sister. Regina was deep in the book and look serene, almost angelic. Emma snorted softly at the thought. Suddenly brown eyes lifted from the desk and stared at Emma. Disgust. That was the only emotion present in those hard obsidian eyes. Emma sighed and went back to her book for the remaining of the class. It was last period and the blonde only wanted to get out of that class and into the library. Emma felt her eyes drifting back to Regina and grumbled under her breath. Her eyes always drifted to the damned girl and Emma hated herself for being such a love sick teenager. Emma glanced at Regina to find the dark orbs staring at her. The bell rang snapping both of their stare contest and Emma gathered her things and rushed out of the room with Killian. The two kids huddle together as the wave of students drifted them forward and Emma pushed Killian out of the sea of legs and bullies. A hand grabbed Emma and pulled her out along with Hook and Emma looked up to see her boyfriend, Neal. Emma's stomach churned in disgust, boyfriend. It was with Neal that Emma realized that she didn't like boys and she had yet to tell Neal, won't that be a punch in the gut?
Neal hugged her close by the waist and chuckled as the wave passed leaving a very dizzy Killian Jones. Ruby who just spot him rushed to help him.
"Killian!"
Killian smiled and accepted Ruby's help before staring at Emma and Neal. Emma looked down knowing that Killy liked her in someway but she told him about her revelation and that there was another girl for him. At this thought Emma looked at Ruby, so relieved to see that her friend was okay.
Emma smiled and slowly unhooked herself from Neal, the boy ofcourse was oblivious to her discomfort and leaned kissing her on the cheek. Killian watch in disgust and Ruby fidgeted with silent jealousy.
"Oh babe! I need to leave for practice! See ya"
Neal waved at his friends and pecked Emma on the lips before jogging out. The boy met up with Locksley, which turned to Emma and her friends giving them a wave and a smile before leaving with Neal for the fields. Ruby waved good bye and perked beside Killian as the three teenagers moved to get their stuff.
"Hey Killy today they give you your contacts?"
Killian looked to his neighbor locker which was Ruby's and grinned excitedly.
"Aye! I'm going now after school, wanna come?"
Ruby nodded enthusiastically and them the couple turned to Emma who was stuffing her back pack with her text books.
"You coming Ems? we can go to granny's to celebrate!"
Emma smiled sheepishly and shook her head.
"Nah I have to catch up and mom asked me to stay behind"
Emma watch them leave and slipped into the library and smiled at Mulan that was leaning against a shelve as always waiting for her.
"Hey Emma"
Emma blushed lightly.
"Hi"
The walked together with Milan's hand on Emma's lower back and they entered the Silent Room.
A room where they would never be bothered by anyone. Mulan checked each isle before entering and locking the door, drawing the curtains close so no one saw their activities.

A.N
New cover by Bae Eepree!
I love ya
I wanted to leave you some suspense!
So I broke it into two short parts
Caaaauseeee imma bitch!
And angst coming
Not only in the past but in the future!
You know the drill
Evil Dork