Meet the Nolans

Ch16

I think I got diabetes while writing this chapter... Is so sweet

Regina sat on the edge of her bed pulling her blue socks and yawned. She yawned with such a force that she was knocked back down to her bed. Her silky sheets were so soft, so tempting, it was like they were calling her to stay and sleep. They would slither up and tie themselves around the brunette's limps holding her against her will. Forcing her to sleep. Regina opened her eyes lazily but her mind was off. Her mind was replaying yesterday's dinner.

Cora sat on her spot as head of the black maple table with both of her daughters on each side of her. The family was silently eating in their colorless yet expensive looking dinning room. The only sounds that bounced through the room and echoed was the occasional clinking of the silverware against the china.
Cora took a sip from her wine and looked at both of her daughters before clearing her throat rather passionately to get their attention. Both girls looked at her before looking at each other like nervous bunnies.

"I have an announcement to make"

Cora said with a forced smile and the girls looked at each other again.
Cora smirked and proceeded.

"I shall be attending an educational council meeting up in NewYork for the week, Zelena I trust that you can take care of Regina"

The red head smiled brightly and nodded.

"Of course mother! Regina podes creer! Vamos a estar solas toda la semana... Toda... La ... Semana ( can you believe it! We are going to be alone for a whole week. A... Whole... Week) "

Regina smiled broadly and nodded. Meanwhile Cora pursed her lips and lifted a brow. She huffed and glared at her daughters.

"Girls what did we say? No more Spanish in this house, I don't understand word of what you say"

Regina smirked.

"Zelena here was just telling me Robin wasn't allowed in the house"

"Oh Zelena don't be stupid! Of course Robin Locksley can come... And I suppose your little bum, street impressionist can visit too"

Cora snapped and waved her hand like if she were talking of a mere animal.
Zelena grumble and buried her face on one of her hands. Regina bit the inside of her cheek trying to hold in her laugh as she heard Zelena mutter.

"He is an actor ..."

But Cora didn't seem to have notice.
Regina whispered to her sister.

"Ves, ahora pueden venir y ella no se va a enojar por el desorden, como la zorra que es (see now they can come with out her getting mad because of the mess like the bitch she is) "

Cora huffed and rolled her eyes quickly picking her now empty plate taking it to the kitchen.

"La tenes muy pensada vos, no? (You have it all thought up, don't you?)"

"Of course I have"

Regina said with a sly wink.

A slow smirk drew on her red lips as she her her phone singing 'Green Eyes'. She searched her blazer pockets for her phone and once she snatched the vibrating device she flipped it open.

"Hello"

"Hi babe"

Regina sat up, pressed the phone between her ear and shoulder and started to do her shoes again.