read me first.

STOP!

this is a warning. the short story you are about to read is not for the faint of heart. this is an incredibly true story.

there are harsh topics in this story. sexual assault, mention of suicide, mention of self harm.

if this story is going to trigger you in any way, i recommend you do not read this story. it is written to block out any gory details, but the mention of the events are there.

now, i have to say i am NOT a psychologist, i do not know everything, i am merely a writer sharing a true story to spread awareness on the topic that is sexual assault.

and if you too are a victim of sexual assault, i want you to know that you are not alone. please, i have hotlines at the end of this story if you need it. you are stronger than the person who did that disgusting act to you.

now, if you enjoy this story (though, there is not much to enjoy) please, share this with everyone you know. i need to get this message out there, and i know i have such an amazing fanbase on here.

if you ever need someone to talk to, my DMs are open. i am willing to listen, because trust me, i know what it will do to you if you are silent.

and yes. for those wondering, this is my story.

now, now that the initial trigger warning is over, i hope you somewhat enjoy this short story.

~Avareigh~