💙Chapter 4💙

"Ame"
"Ame"
"America"
"W-what" America said getting up and rubbing his eyes. "Huh Russia what time is it"
"Its 10pm you fell asleep" Russia said also sitting up. "Shit I should be getting home then" America said. "do you want me to walk you home" Russia asked. "No I'll be fine" America said getting his hoddie on. "meri are you sure"
"Yes I'm sure your father could see us walking together"
Russia sighed. "your right it's just dark and—"
"Rus I'll be fine. I love you I'll see you in school tomorrow" America said giving him a little kiss on the cheek. "I love you too" Russia said waving goodbye to his lover.

America began walking back to his house about a twenty minute walk which wasn't too bad and he could make it home quicker if he took short cuts. America wondered if he should take a shortcut through an alleyway. He knew he should this late at night but part of him wanted to get home as quick as possible so he decided to take the short cut. What the worst that could happen America joked. He continued walking when he began feeling shivers down his spine. America heard someone behind him but tried his best to ignore it. Its just my imagination playing tricks on me, America thought. He felt as if they where getting closer and America turned around to make sure there was no one there. He turned around and there was no one just the empty dark long alleyway. America sighed in relief and turned back around until everything went black.

Canada sat in his bedroom looking out the window. His brother should be back by know did something happen. Canada wondered. He walked downstairs and into the sitting room where his mom was on the couch. "Hey mom do you know when America's getting back I'm getting worried"
"oh I'm sure he fell asleep at Russia's and forgot to say, you know how he is" France replied. "Hmm your probably right" Canada said walking back upstairs.

The next day in school Canada walked in and seen Russia. "Hey Russia where's America" Canada asked. "Huh is he not in today"
"Wait what he stayed at your house didn't he" Canada said as he felt fear fill him. "No America walk home"
"A-America didn't come home" Canada said talking a step backwards.
"wait America did go home. Then whereas is he" Russia said starting to panic a bit. "I-Is there any chance he stopped at Germany or-or maybe Polands house on the way home" Canada asked.
"No I would have seen America go into Polands house and Germany was staying at Polands house"
"W-what happens if he got kidnapped or worse what happens if he...he's dead" Canada said starting to really worry.
"I'll look around town skip some classes to see if I can see him around, you ask some people and see if they seen him" Russia said putting him bag on his back. "I'll try get back before lunch. If I don't bother going back to the school text me" He continued then walked out the school leaving Canada there.

"Ok, ok I need to retrace his steps" Russia said to himself as he walked to his house. From there he tried to make his way to America's house. He walked passed an alleyway and knew America went through here sometimes despite people telling him not to. Russia walked through the alleyway and knew it wasn't as dangerous as it was at night. He got about halfway through when he seen something on the concrete ground. He looked the the item as terror filled his eyes. He slowly picked up the cracked sunglasses. He knew they were America's. What terrified him even more was the small patch of dried blood beside where the glasses layed. "America" Russia called out in hope he was somewhere around. "AMERICA" he shouted running around frantically holding the shades. "America please where are you"

Russia eventually gave up in defeat. He didn't want to cry and held back his tears and just hoped that Canada found someone who knew where America was.
Russia didn't bother going back to school. He had spend the whole day looking for America by the time he gave up the school day was almost over. There was only 3 classes left and Russia didn't bother going. Russia sat down on a park bench and held onto the sunglasses. "America where are you" He said to himself. Russia checked his phone and seen a text from Canada

>CornHub
Hey Russia did you find anything. I didn't find anything.

>Rus
Yeah but I'm not sure you want to hear.

>CornHub
What is it what did you find.

>Rus
I'll send a picture I took.

I think this is America's sunglasses

>CornHub
Omg, Russia where was this where did you see this.

>Rus
In the alleyway America sometimes takes when walking home.

>CornHub
Did you see anything else maybe America is around there.

>Rus
Canada I don't see anything
Read 4:05

Russia put his phone in his pocket and sighed look at the glasses. "Everything will turn out ok......America's ok" Russia tried to tell himself
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🙃

~Soda