💚Chapter 3💚

America entered the school and was quite excited as he was going to Russia's house after school today. He walked to the his locker doing the usual thing with his books and checking his timetable to see what he's first class was. He just finished at his locker and closed with when he heard someone behind him. "Hey meri" America turned around and looked up at the tall Russian. "Rus are you feeling better" America asked hugging him. "Yeah I'm feeling better" Russia replied. "That's good to hear. You ready to go to class" America asked. "Yeah what class do we have first" Russia asked. "Uhh I think it's maths first"
"You think it's maths or you know it's maths"
"I.... I know it's maths" America replied after some thinking. "Right then let's go" Russia said as he held America's hand and they walked to class. Once they entered the classroom they sat down and class started. They where given some questions to do as the teacher corrected some previous work. "Hey Russia I'm bored" America whispered to Russia. "How the fuck are you bored we have just been given work" Russia whispered back. "Yeah but I don't know how to do it"
"You have a calculator don't you"
"Yeah but like what do you do on the calculator"
Russia sighed.
"Fine I'll help" Russia said giving in to the American.

The bell rang and America and Russia got up and packed their stuff for the class. Soon lunch rolled around and they waked into the cafeteria. They sat down with the others and started to talk while eating there lunches. "you want some Rus" America said pointing to his bag of doritos. "I'm fine"
"More for me then" America said as he continued eating them. "Hey Russia did you know that North has a crush on China" America said. "Really" Russia said raising a brow. "Yup he told me esterday in science but I'm not allowed to tell China but its ok he never said I couldn't tell you" America said shoving some doritos in his mouth as Russia just laughed. "Got any other news to tell while I was out" Russia joked.

The day was almost over and America was in his last class business. He did share this class with Russia so it was one of his least favourite classes. He watched the clock, those last 5 minutes felt like hours but once he had heard the bell he quickly stood up and packed his bag. America then went to his locker just to put some unnecessary books away and get some books he needed for homework. Canada knew that America was going to Russia's house for the day so America didn't have to worry about telling him. America then zipped his bag up and walked to the school front door where he seen Russia waiting. "Hey Rus you ready to go" America said grabbing a hold of his hand. "Did you get much homework" America asked. "No just the maths homework, what about you" Russia asked. "Same really I have maths and she business" America replied shrugging. The two countries continued to talk until they reached Russia's House.
He took out he's keys and opened the door and the too walked inside. "Want to get a snack then go to my room" Russia asked. "Ohh and what might we be doing in your room~" America replied. "homework, we will be doing homework" Russia replied. "Awe your no fun" America wined. They walked upstairs and entered Russia's room. "Ughhh I've got some much homework I don't want to dooo" America groaned talking out his books. "Here I'll help you with the maths and we'll get it done fast and you only have to do two things that's not a lot of homework" Russia said sitting down beside America. "I guess your right and I can do my business tomorrow since its not due for awhile"
The two then started doing their maths homework which only took about 20 minutes. "Finished" America said sitting up. "what about you Ruski" America said looking over his shoulder. "Huh I've been finished for a while now, I'm reading" He replied showing the book. America nodded back in response. "so what do you want to do" America asked. "What about a movie" Russia asked getting up. "Yeah a movie sounds good we could have snacks too"
"Alright lets go downstairs and see what we've got" Russia said as he picked up America bridal style. "RUSSIA" America yelped as Russia just laughed. The headed downstairs and into the kitchen where Russia put America down. "I can walk you know" "Yeah I know" Russia said looking through the cupboards. "Anything good" America asked. "hmm no but I know a good snack"
"What"
"You" Russia said looking at America.
"I-Uh.." America said he's face red.
Russia laughed as he took some food out of the cupboard and went into the fridge where he took out two cans of coke. "You going to help me carry this up" Russia asked. "I dunno you seen like the big strong man type" America joked. "haha very funny"
Once they got back upstairs Russia put a movie on his TV and the two sat on his bed eating the snacks while watching a movie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahh my head hurts
Sorry it ain't that long

~Soda