Real Heros

Episode(s): 11

~Somewhere in the Forest~

"Alright! Since the two of you managed to complete the tree walking exercise but took the whole day to do it, I've decided to give you two extra training today!" said Haruka with a grin. 'I'm hoping we can start with Ami's ice abilities. If she is related to Haku, then that should give us an advantage. I also need to train Michiru a little more with her speed.'

"Right!" said the two girls.

"Good, Michiru, we are going to be working on your speed. You're too slow. Ami! Is there anything specific you would like to work on?" asked Haruka.

"Yes. Um," began Ami, shyly. "I come from the Yuki clan and have managed to use some of the clan's abilities. I would like to test my ice against your fire, if that's okay."

"Actually, I have a better idea! Why don't you two fight. Ami, you're only allowed to use your ice while Michiru must dodge. I will randomly attack you both with fire! How does that sound?" asked Haruka as she looked at the two girls. 'Yes! I'm so happy to be right!'

"Alright! Let's get ready!" said Haruka as she jumped up into one of the trees. Ami and Michiru jumped away from each other and got ready. "Start!"

"Here I go! Secret Art: 100 Needles of death!" said Ami as she attacked Michiru. Said girl quickly moved to get out of the way but was scraped by a few.

"Faster!" said Haruka. She then let out a fire ball toward the two. Michiru managed to dodge the attack successfully while Ami put up a wall of ice. Both girls noticed that their sensei was holding back.

Ami quickly turned to her teammate at pushed forth a moving wall of ice. Michiru, not expecting it, got hit and was pushed back into a tree.

"Michiru!" said Ami in shock. She was about to go to her teammate when a ball of fire was thrown her way. She managed to block it with a wall of ice, but the ice quickly melted, and she was thrown back.

"Michiru, always expect the unexpected. By letting your guard down, you give you opponents the opening. And Ami, you must also be prepared, if I was the enemy, you would be dead. That ice shield that you made was too weak. You have to be able to make them strong in a moment's notice," said Haruka as she moved toward the two girls. 'I may seem harsh, but it's for the best.'

"Let's do it again," said Michiru as she got up.

"I can do it. I might not do it right away, but I can do it," said Ami as she stood up.

"Then let's go again!" said Haruka as they all got into their stances. And when a leaf that was falling from a nearby tree finally hit the ground, they moved.

~That Night~

After a long day, the ninja and Tazuna's family were together, eating inner. Luckily for everyone, they had a big enough table. Tazuna sat at one end of the table with Inari to his left and Kakashi on his right. On Inari's left sat Rei, followed by Michiru and then Sasuke. To Kakashi's right sat Haruka, then Ami, then Naruto. Usagi sat at the other end of the table.

"Hahahaha. Hey, this is fantastic," said Tazuna as he rubbed his head. "It's been ages since we've had so many guests around out table."

"Do you need me to sneak you some food later?" asked Haruka as she leaned into Kakashi. 'I'm surprised he doesn't seem to mind how touchy I can be at times.'

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," he said as he turned to her and smiled.

"If you say so. But you aren't eating, and you need your strength," she said with a glare. Kakashi began to sweat.