The Story Begins!

Episode(s): 1, 3

It's been a few years since everything has happened. Shikaku managed to help Haruka when it came to Uchiha finances and representation. He also informed Choza and Inoichi of everything they suspected when it came to the massacre and Danzo. All three keeping an eye on everything and the Uchiha to make sure they were safe.

Hana and Haruka are still the best of friends. Hana is a Chunin but now works as a medic-nin. Haruka is a Jounin and is hoping to get a team soon. Shikaku also arranged for her to get her eye surgery, giving her the Eternal Monkegyo Sharingan.

Haruka now had her long dark brown hair that went past her butt, always parted to the left. Dark colored eyes. Purple tight shirt with her clan symbol that stopped right before her bellybutton and accented her double D breast, a black skirt that stopped mid-thigh with fishnets that stopped right before her knee, the standard ninja shoes in black and with a small heel, her headband around her forehead, and nails painted black.

Sasuke and Michiru have trained with Haruka since then. They have yet to unlock the Sharingan but have worked on other Clan jutsus.

Usagi, Ami, Rei, Shikamaru, Michiru, Sasuke, Choji, and Kiba are all still friends. They train together, when they can get Shikamaru to do something, and simply hang out together. They can even be spotted with Hana and Haruka at times.

They even managed to add Ino to their group since her dad was friends with Shikaku. At first, she was a brat, but after a while, and a pissed of Haruka, she calmed down.

~With the Hokage~

The Jonin who were going to pick up their Genin teams were in the Hokage's office. Haruka was there, looking at the Hokage's crystal ball along with the others.

'So much of a change from the anime and manga! That's a good thing though,' thought Haruka. 'And I get to meet Kakashi and Asuma! How the hell haven't met them before now? Bullshit!'

"Most promising new student, Sasuke Uchiha, only beating Michiru Uchiha by a few points," said Asuma.

"Is that them?" asked Kurenai.

"Yes," said the Hokage as he looked at Haruka. "I would expect nothing less from the ones trained by you, Haruka."

"Thank you, Hokage-sama," said Haruka with a smile. 'Stop staring at me!'

"Those two survived the Uchiha Clan massacre," said Kurenai, causing the others to look at Haruka who looked annoyed at her.

"Hm," hummed Kakashi as they continued to watch the children. "Naruto Uzumaki, hm?"

'We are going to see them kiss!' Thought Haruka, trying not to laugh. 'This is gonna be so fucking funny.'

They watched as the girls fought and Naruto crouched on Sasuke's desk, a few inches away from his face.

The group watched as another boy accidently hit Naruto, causing him to fall forward and lock lips with Sasuke. Haruka busted up laughing.

"I am so holding that over him!" she laughed as the others stared at her. She had to hold on to Kakashi because she was laughing to hard. 'Best day ever!'

They then watched as the girls attacked Naruto.

"The poor boy," said Haruka with sympathy.

"As usual, Naruto is right in the middle of some kind of trouble," said the Hokage as the other sweat dropped. Kakashi even took his hands out of his pocket to help keep Haruka up.

"After lunch, you all can go and collect your teams," said the Hokage as he then began to list teams.

"Teams Seven will go to Kakashi Hatake. Team eight will go to Kurenai Yuhi. Team nine will go to Haruka Uchiha. Team ten will go to Asuma Sarutobi. That is all."

"Looks like I got one of yours," said Kakashi as he walked up to Haruka.

"It looks like! Just so you know, Sasuke can be very arrogant at times, but he means well. Usagi is very bubbly. I don't know Naruto well enough to tell you about him," said Haruka with a smile. 'It's Kakashi!'

"You seem to know a lot about Usagi as well," said Asuma as he and Kurenai walked over to the two.

"Yeah. The kids all hang out together."

"Kids?" asked Kurenai.

"Obviously, I know Sasuke and Michiru. I know Kiba since I was on a team with his sister, Hana. I know Shikamaru and his team. His dad was my Sensei. I know the others on my team and Usagi because they all hang out together."

"Damn," said Asuma with a whistle.

"Well then, if we have any trouble, we can ask you," said Kurenai with a smile.

"Tell them I will come for them if they fuck up," said Haruka with a smirk, causing the others to sweat drop. "Anyway, if you guys would like to know more about what I know about them, I'm hungry so I'm going to get food."

"I think that's a great idea. We will probably see you a lot if we keep them," laughed Asuma.

"I think I will stay. I need to speak to the Hokage," said Kakashi.

'Kakashi, why!' thought Haruka as she looked at Kakashi.

"Next time then," said Asuma with a smile.

"Well, lets go," said Haruka as they walked out of the office.

The three walked in silence and walked to a small restraint where they ordered their food.

"So," started Asuma as their food arrived, "are you both excited for your teams?"

"Yes, and you?" asked Kurenai.

"I got three kids that I know. I'm gonna have to kick ass, but I know they will listen," said Haruka with a laugh,, causing the other two to laugh.

"Yeah, apparently Shikaku wanted you to have my team, but the Hokage thought it would be better to have you have one Uchiha and Kakashi have the other," said Asuma with a smirk.

"So, you aren't wanted then?" laughed Haruka. Asuma laughed with her and Kurenai just looked confused by their laughter.

"Might be. If I fuck up, then I know who is getting my team."

"Then I would have two teams. Man, not worth it," said Haruka as she looked at her companions. "Though, the most trouble would be with Shikamaru and Rei."

"Oh, what do you mean?" asked Kurenai.

"They like each other. They might be distracted by each other," laughed Haruka.

"Well, we should make them train against each other," said Asuma with a smirk.

"Yes!" said Haruka with a grin.

The three finished eating and walked toward the Academy. They waited in a room as they were directed to by Iruka who gave them papers about their students.

'I can't believe I have a team now. I'm going to have to train them. Hopefully, I can get them ready for the Chunin exams. I know they will do well. Though I do wonder, how did Usagi get better grades than Sakura? Does that mean she will be the one to train under Tsunade? I guess I will have to wait and see.'