Chapter 39: I love you

Austin and I were sitting in the bathroom still and I still had no clothes on from my shower but Austin had just told me he was in love with me. I didn't know how to process what he said. I know we haven't know each other long or heck even been dating long but he was right. I did feel something with him I have never felt before and it was scary. "Rose please say something to me. I'm worried I just ruined everything." "No Austin you didn't. You are right, I feel it too. It's scary for me because I have never felt this way before and I don't know how to act upon it." "I'm scared too Rose. This whole thing is scary and I don't want to lose you. I just need to know that you aren't going to run away from me now." "Austin I'm not going anywhere. I feel like I belong with you. You make me feel like I'm at home when I'm with you. I'm terrified to lose you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you too." "Rose, theres nothing more I want to hear from you right now than you saying that back to me" he said as he kissed me. It didn't take long for that kiss to deepen and I knew what he wanted. Before I knew it we were having sex but this time it was different. We have been doing it in the past but this time it felt more passionate and then I realized this wasn't just sex it was love. After we were done we both just laid in the bed quietly for about 15 minutes before Austin spoke. "Rose" "yeah" still wanna go watch the office?" I laughed "yes let's go lover boy." It felt so weird calling him that but it also felt right. I was so happy and in love that all I could do was smile. We sat on the couch for hours cuddling and watching the office and ordering food. It was such a great day but I was starting to get bummed out because tomorrow was my last day here and we haven't really talked about what we were gonna do when I leave. To take my mind off of tomorrow I decided to text my friends because I knew they would freak when I told them Austin and I told each other we love each other. 

Me: guys I have to tell you something...

Sebastian: go for it

Aspen: what is it

Parker: do tell 

Me: so I know it's crazy and I know its soon and I'm still trying to process all of this and its scary but Austin told me he was in love with me..

Sebastian: OH MY GOD WHAT??

Parker: Excuse me what  

Aspen: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Adam: what

Me: I know guys don't freak too much 

Parker: what did you say back

Me: well... I told him I loved him too...

Parker: YOU DID WHAT

Aspen: OH MY GOD!

Me: guys I know its soon but theres just something telling me he's the one. I've never had this feeling for anyone I've ever dated before. It's so scary for me and I'm still trying to accept this. Please don't judge me.

Aspen: Rose we would never. As long as you're happy that's all that matters 

Sebastian: yeah Rose I mean of you know you know. Love at first sight is a thing for a reason. Like Aspen said as long as your happy thats all that matters. You deserve to be happy

Parker: I'm happy for you Rose. 

Me: wow thank you guys so much. You don't know how relieved I am to hear this! I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

The episode we were watching had gone off and I built up the courage to ask Austin where we go from here after tomorrow. "Austin, I think we need to talk" "yeah babygirl whats up?" he said turning off the tv looking concerned. " it's nothing bad it's just something has been bothering me all day." "what is it?" " well you know I'm leaving tomorrow and I just wanna know what is next for us after I leave. I mean do I just go home and see you when I come back here for tour or do we fly each week to see each other." "well I'm glad you bring that up. I was thinking about coming with you back home and staying a few weeks with you and then by the time we do that it'll be Christmas and I was hoping we could spend a few days with your family and then go to Texas and spend a few days with my family and then for New Years Eve we go to New York because I have to perform a New Years Eve concert and then we come back here and spend 2 weeks together before tour and then we tour. what do you think?" "Uh I think that sounds like an amazing plan! I am on board 100%!!" "Good I'm glad you like the idea." " I do. I'm gonna text my mom and let her know about all these great plans you have" I said getting up and kissing him before walking to the kitchen to get some water and text my mom. 

Me: Hey mom! 

Mom: Hey Rose! what's up sweetie. 

Me: So Austin and I were talking and he's gonna come back home with me and stay a few weeks and spend Christmas with us and then me and him are gonna go to Texas to spend time with his family and then we are going to New York for New Year's Eve. I just wanted to let you know

Mom: Oh okay! That sounds fun!! I'm excited to meet him and get to know him. I know you dad will be too

Oh my god I've been so caught up in what's happening in my life right now that I forgot Austin still hasn't met my family yet.