Chapter 7: Halloween

It was Halloween, I woke up at 7:30 with text from my Posty Fest crew group, 3 from Parker, and 2 from Austin. I looked at Parker's because he was showing me pictures of what he was thinking about wearing Saturday and what his costume was for a party he was going to tonight, then I replied to my coworker and told him what time I was working today and I saved the best for last.

Austin aka Posted Malone: So I cant lie I'm nervous about tomorrow.
Austin aka Posted Malone: omg I'm sorry I forgot it's like 2AM where you live
Me: lol it's okay but I'm nervous to so we can be nervous together 😉

I locked my phone and got dressed for the day. It was Halloween but I'm not the biggest fan of the day so I wore a black shirt, black leggings, cat ears, and my white converse and started my day. I took a picture and posted it to Instagram and Austin was the first person to like it which made my heart race because I knew he would love my outfit and sure enough he texted back

Austin aka Posted Malone: well thank god im relieved you're nervous to meet me because that means you like me too ;)
Me: well yeah I like you I'm obviously a fan of yours 🤣
Austin Aka Posted Malone: I don't think we mean the same thing but I'm gonna make sure we are by the end of tomorrow. Also I love your outfit for today it's very original👀
Me: yeah I know it took a lot of thought lol.

I just completely ignored the fact that he told me by the end of tomorrow he was gonna make me like him too by the end of tomorrow because I already liked him he didn't even have to try. I left my house and drove to school listening to all of Post Malone's songs to prepare myself for the weekend I was about to have. As I got to school I saw an empty spot next to Parker's car so I took it and saw him sitting in his car so I honked at him and scared him to death. "Jesus Rose are you trying to send me to my death bed today!" "Yeah I woke up today and said "how can I kill Parker today" like I do every day" He shook his head as I laughed getting my backpack out of my back seat. "Haha nice costume what are you 2" "shut up you know I don't care all that much about this day, at least I dressed up and besides Austin liked it" "yeah I know he did I saw he was the first person to like your post on Instagram. Can't believe he beat me to it" "what can I say I'm just that good" Parker rolled his eyes and told me he'd see me after class. "That was the longest 50 minutes of class of my life. So what time are we leaving tomorrow" "uh I think 9AM so we can get to Dallas and explore some" I replied to him and then I mumbled under my breath "and so I can have time to get ready for my date" hoping he didn't hear me just say that. "Excuse me your WHAT? ARE YOU MEETING UP WITH AUSTIN TOMORROW NIGHT!?" "Parker shut up before you draw attention to us! Just come to my car with me and I'll tell you the details" So we got to me car and I told him about my plans, "oh my god this is huge news I'm telling the group right now" I giggled, go for it sir. So he did. We went our separate ways because I had to get home and get ready for work so I can get home and pack for my fun filled weekend.I went to work and it took forever before closing time but I finally came. I was packing, texting my friends, and Austin until I crashed. I was so tired and I had to drive tomorrow so I had to problem going to bed at 10PM but before I officially went to bed, I texted my group and made sure they knew to be up and ready to go by 9 because I would be coming to pick the up. They all said they'd be ready to go by then so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.