Chapter 31: My first day in Utah

Austin and I laid in his bed a few minutes after just had sex. " I'm gonna go shower real quick then we can go to the record/ guitar shop" I said getting off the bed and going to my bag to get new clothes. I felt like I needed to shower after traveling all morning and the sex I just had. "Don't take too long I have a surprise to show you" he said to me as I walked into the bathroom "oh lord" I said shutting the door. Holy shit his bathroom was the size of my parents bedroom back home and I loved every detail about it. It was very simple yet very modern. I hurried in the shower and when I got out I got dressed and threw my wet hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom to see Austin laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. I'm assuming he took a shower in one of the other 5 bathrooms his house had. "Ready to go?" I asked putting my converse on. "Yes ma'am" he said leading me to the garage but making sure he grabbed the keys to his Rolls Royce Phantom and tossing them to me and telling me I get to drive it. "Are you sure you want me to do this I mean I've never driven an expensive car or in Utah before." "If you can drive in Dallas you can drive here and don't see it as an expensive car see it as your car." He told me and I just said okay and we got in. The drive was actually very easy and Austin told me I was a natural and that it seems I belong in this car "yeah right like I could EVER afford a car like this" I said putting the car in park because we made it to the record store. "Maybe one day you can" he said winking at me and we got out of the car getting looks from people near by because of the car and there was a few people commenting how nice it was. We walked into the record store and Austin went to look at guitars while I looked at the records just to see what all they had because I knew nothing about guitars and I didn't want to distract Austin from looking at them. We stayed in there a good 3 hours, Austin asked me what I thought about a few guitars and eventually he bought 2 new ones and we left. This time he drove because he has a surprise for me. We pulled into this over look where you could see the sun setting behind some mountains and it was so pretty. "Oh my gosh this is beautiful!!" I told him "I come here on rough days and just watch the sunset. It's kinda like a distraction from all the crazy going on in my life." We stayed there until it got dark just talking and eventually we left to go to Target because I needed more toothpaste and deodorant because I ran out this morning. Let's just say Target was crazy because we were stopped by fans wanting pictures with us. Yes both of us! It made me happy knowing his fans were okay with me being with him. We got what I needed and left and he told me he wanted to cook for me when we got back to his house. I was fine with that because I was not in the mood to go out I just wanted to spend alone time with my boyfriend. On the way home I texted my mom and friends telling them about my day and that we were just going to have a quiet night in. When we got back to his house he went to his fridge and pulled out 2 steaks and asked me how I wanted mine and I told him as he poured us a glass of wine. It was growing on me because I figured if I was gonna be with him I better get use to it because Bud Light and wine was his go to. We sat on the balcony as our steaks cooked and I just took in the beautiful night sky Utah had to offer even though it was the fall and a little chilly so Austin went and got a blanket for me. "Let's watch a movie while we eat" he suggested "hmm okay what movie?" "how about something scary" he said smirking at me. "oh I see you just want me to crawl in your arms so you can protect me" I laughed " well yeah how else am I suppose to get you in my arms." He said pulling our steaks off the grill. We went inside and I got us plates and poured more wine and he put the steaks on the grill and we went to the living room and decided to watch Insidious and I was not excited because I hated those movies. I finished eating somehow even though I kept jumping every 15 minutes and when I did he would laugh at me. We were both done eating by the time the movie got to the scary parts and I was over being scared. I knew he picked this movie on purpose so I would crawl up next to him so guess what, I did just that. The movie was over and we were both tired so we decided to clean up and go to bed. " I just want you to know I will not be sleeping any tonight because of that movie so thanks for that" "Oh please we both know you're gonna cuddle up next to me and as soon as I wrap my arms around you and you feel safe, you'll be out like a light in no time." he said holding my hand as we headed upstair. "yeah you're right. We got in bed and I did just that. It felt so nice to be sleeping in a bed with him again because he made me feel safe and soon enough we were both passed out.