Nicky-Nick got scared?

Chapter seventeen: Nicky-Nick got scared? (Emma's POV)

"That was fun, let's do it again!" I laughed while getting out of the last room that led us to the exit. 

"Are you crazy? It felt like you were clinging onto me for dear life, I'm never doing that with you again," he rolled his eyes at me. 

"Me clinging onto you? Are you kidding?" I laughed while we met Landon and Zoey. 

"How was it?" Landon asked. 

"It was fun, I liked it," I shrugged, "But Nick didn't," I snickered. 

He rolled his eyes while Landon laughed and headed out of the place with Zoey by his side. 

"Aw, what's wrong? Nicky-Nick got scared?" I teased while standing in front of him, on my toes to seem a little taller. 

He poked my side with a smirk, making me squeal and jump back. 

"Now what?" Zoey asked as we walked outside. 

"House of Death," Nick sighed. 

"No!" Zoey whined. 

"Nick, that's next to a real cemetery, we're gonna come back with real spirits attached to us," I huffed. 

"Doesn't that only open in October anyway?" Landon asked in confusion. 

"Not when it's been rented out," he huffed, "A gift from William's dad. Take it or leave it," he shrugged. 

"Let's just go," I shrugged, "It's a waste of money otherwise, no?" I asked while heading to the car. 

"You just enjoyed Nick being scared shitless," Landon laughed while getting in the car. 

Nick glared at him while flipping him off as he got in the driver's seat. It's literally five minutes away so we got there pretty fast. 

"Let me go with Landon this time," I laughed. 

"So I can humiliate myself in front of you, no thank you," he walked in with Zoey while Nick and I followed. 

"Who goes first?" I asked while staring at the entrance of the maze. 

"Let's split up, this entire thing is fifteen-thousand-square-feet, we have to fo this one at the same time," Nick shrugged, "Through the entire maze, find the tunnel, go through that and then the bus," he explained. 

"What about the DJ?" Zoey frowned. 

"No one's paying for that," he said as we entered the area and began walking through the cemetery. 

"Holy shit!" Zoey screamed a few feet behind Nick and me. Her and Landon had started ten minutes after us, that way we're still working in pairs. 

"Oh, my God!" I screamed, jumping up and grabbing Nick's arm. 

"What?" he asked while looking at the ground. 

"I swear somebody just touched my foot," I looked around. 

"Emma," he cleared my throat, "That was your shoelace," he bit back a laugh. 

I huffed and rolled my eyes while he kneeled down and tied them for her. It's his habit. "Thanks," I smiled. About five minutes later, I felt the same thing again. "Nick, I swear that wasn't my shoelace!" I shrieked. "God!" I screamed at the person who popped up in front of us. 

"We're almost at the tunnel, let's just keep walking," he chuckled. Five minutes later, we made it to the tunnel and my god this thing is tiny. 

"Can you breathe right in here?" I asked.