The perfect dress...

2 weeks later

The twins are growing fast. Kara and Lena may be busy people, but always try to spend time with their kids. Krypto is always protective over the twins, but also plays with them, making them smile and laugh. They couldn't be happier.

Today Lena had no work and was going dress shopping. Eliza, Alura, Kelly, Krypto and the twins went with her. Kara on the other hand was busy working in CatCo and as Supergirl. Everything was already planned for the wedding, except for the dress. She needs the perfect dress.

The group went to a known shop across the city. It was rather a big place with many choices. "With what may I help you?" Asked a elderly lady. "We are searching for the perfect wedding dress." Lena said, totally nervous. "Of course. Who is the lucky lady?" The Luthor just raised her hand and the designer brought them to a room. "Please feel free to try any dress. If you need help just call me." The woman said nicely. All of them just nodded and the twins smiled. The worker was just going to leave the room, when she looked at the twins. "These are the most beautiful babies, I've ever seen. If I may know what are their names?" Gasped the woman. Lena smiled and was awing at her kids. "They boy is Kai and the girl Luna. They are my fiancé's and mine's little miracles." She said warmly. The designer smiled and made the the twins laugh a bit. "Well you and your husband made beautiful children. They have the most amazing eyes, it's like you can get lost in them." Complimented the worker. Everyone in the room stood frozen, mostly Lena. Of course the woman has no idea she getting married to a woman and are their kids by blood. "Umm...I'm getting married to a woman and thank you. I myself too get lost in them."

The designer made an 'O'-shape with her mouth and smiled. "Oh I'm sorry. I am sure your wife has the blue eyes since you are the one with green eyes. Who knew Kara Danvers would have kids of her own one day." It was silent in the room. "How do you know I'm getting married to Kara Danvers and that the twins are her own?" The Luthor was bedazzled, well everyone was bedazzled. The woman chuckled and answered: "I've known Kara for quite a while, from her interviews with me. And I also know she is Supergirl since I myself is an alien. I can smell the signature scent's of different creatures and your kids smell like her. Don't worry Kara knows." Smiled the elderly woman and then left the room. "Well that's something new." Kelly commented. Soon they started to try on different dresses, but they couldn't find the right one.

About two hours have passed and the main judge of Lena's dresses were the twins. "Do you think Ieiu will like this one?" The twins looked at their moma and gave a small growl. "yeah you're right, this one isn't the one." She tried one last dress, as she came out of the cabin everyone gasped. "You look amazing Lena, Kara will love it!" Alura said with excitement, and the others nodded. The Luthor looked at the mirror and was surprised too. "Okay little miracle's, will Ieiu like this one?" The babies giggled and wiggled, giving big smiles to their moma. "Then this is the one." She smiled softly. It was a pure white dress, that fitted her upper body perfectly, was open on the back, had a V -cut on her chest and the under part was a like a typical dress that reached to the ground, with heels on but perfectly. Lena paid, thanked the designer and they left the shop with the perfect dress.

At CatCo

About an hour passed again. The Super was writing an article, but stopped when she heard four heartbeat's, that are her favorite. The elevator dinged and she quickly hid behind a sofa. The family entered Kara's office, but it was empty. Lena frowned a little since she was really excited to see Kara. 'Maybe she is in a meeting or has a Supergirl emergency.' She taught. The Luthor sat on the couch with Krypto and the twins. Kara slowly emerged from the couch and hugged her family, getting a bark from Kypto, a yelp from Lena and smiles from the twins. "I've missed you guys so much!" Kara said as she still hugged them. "How are my little munchkin's? Have I told you that you both are breathtaking just like your mother and that I love you?" She kissed the foreheads of the babies and getting giggles and smiles as return. "If not, I love you both with all my heart and you always take my breath away." Lena smiled at the sight and it made her heart melt. Kara looked at Lena and gave her a sweet kiss and then a hug to Krypto, and got a lick back. "How is my most amazing, beautiful, cute, sexy, smart and strong soon to be wife doing?" The Super asked as she gave her a kiss again, with full of love. The Luthor kissed back and smiled after they pulled away. "I am happy, way to happy because I have my whole family with me." Answered Lena. "Awww, I love you." The blonde said, while gazing at Lena with awe. "I love you too." And they kissed again.

"Babe, I am soon done. Just let me quickly finish this and then we can go home." Kara walked to her desk, gave a quick look to the twins, Lena and Krypto, smiled and used her superspeed to finish her article. "Annndd...done!" All of them stood up, grabbed their belongings, headed to the car and drove back home.

At the Luthor-Danvers Penthouse

They just arrived from a long day. Soon the couple was met with loud screams form the twins. "Guess they are hungry." Kara super sped to the kitchen and prepared the bottles and fed the little Kryptonian's. They chugged the bottle in a minute and gave a loud burp. "You are really like Ieiu." Teased Lena as she carried them to their crib. Kara started to laugh at that comment and followed Lena to the nursery. She started to sing a Kruyptonian lullaby and soon the twins were asleep. The couple looked at them with love in their eyes. "I still can't believe they are our little miracle's. They are growing so fast." Lena said as she kissed their foreheads. "They are real and our little miracle's." Answered Kara and did the same gesture as Lena. "We love you. never forget that...Moma and Ieiu will always love you."The super said with love. The couple left the nursery and got changed to their pjs. Both cuddled up on the bed and dreaming sweet dreams.