The family is growing.

2 weeks later

Kara was in her new office, typing away. They reorganized the office almost liker her study on Argo, just with a few differences. Krypto was with her and he was sleeping neatly on his bed. A week ago Kara trained Krypto to control his powers and it went pretty well. She even brought him on missions and Brainy made a cape and a mask for him. The dog had all powers, except the new ones Kara has. He also grew couple his size before they were back on earth, looks like the yellow sun has to do something with it.

Right now she was answering emails and looked at all the finished reports she got. The Super was so concentrated she didn't notice her girlfriend entered her office. She snapped back when she heard Krytp bark and run to Lena. "Hey babe! Sorry I was really busy." She have a kiss and grabbed then the bag of food."Hello to you too." Chuckled Lena. Krypton was excited too for his food and sat on the couch. "Such a food lover." Said Kara, as she have a quick pet to the dog.

They started to eat. "I've seen Supergirl was really busy today."Said the Luthor as she pecked Kara's cheeks. "Yeah, 3 robberies, a rogue alien and a school bus." Sighed Kara. "But I still had fun!"

They were laughing, enjoying each others company. "So it's Christmas soon, and we are going to Eliza's. Is That okay?" Asked the Super. "Of course love! I can't wait." Lena said with excitement. Kara smiled and was happy. "Oh, are the things from Argo able to help with your project's?"

Lena smiled and gave a kiss on the lips. "Zhi, khuhtiv zrhyv nahn ewuhsh." (Yes, my work is complete.) Kara gasped and was really proud. "Did you just...speak kryptonese?" She whispered the last part. Lena nodded and Kara gave her a kiss. Krypto tilted his head, but seem to have understood. "I'm so proud of you." Said Kara full with love.

After eating Lena had to go to L-Corp, because she had meetings and Kara just got an emergency from the DEO. She gave Krypto a nod and both started to run the the balcony and flew off.

At the DEO

They landed softly in the DEO. "What's wrong Alex?"

"Kara! And oh hey Krypto. Al's Dive bar has alien's fighting each other." Said the director and petted Krypto. "On it. Come on buddy." With that they flew into the sky.

When they arrived, they could hear glass shattering and tables getting broken. Supergirl bursted into the bar and held the alien's. "Hey. What's going on here?"

Instead of giving a response the blue alien punched Kara hard. She flew into the food stand. "Oh come on, not the fried chickens!" She said. Krypto fought the purple alien and Kara the blue. Within minutes they were knocked out on the floor. DEO agent's laid cuffs on them and Alex came. "Good job you both. Will meet you guys later." The Supers got into the sky and back to CatCo.

The past hours went by fast and Kara went home with Krypto. To her surprise Lena, Kelly and Alex were already there. "Hey! Do I smell paella?" They all laughed and Kara hugged them and gave a kiss to Lena. "So i've heard we are celebrating. For what?" The Luthor asked. Kelly and Alex looked at each other. "Oh I know that look...Are you guys?" Alex nodded and made Kara squeal. "Wait, what's happening?" Lena was now confused. Kelly went to the door and came in with a small baby boy. "Oh my Rao! We are aunties?" Yelled Lena. They both nodded and the couple gave them a hug. "Wait, babe did you just swear in Rao? Oh what's his name?" Said Kara.

Kelly and Alex sighed. "This is Kellan Jeremiah Olsen-Danvers." Lena and Kara smiled brightly and gave a quick kiss on the forehead of Kellan. "Hey Kellan. May I?" Asked the raven haired woman. Kelly nodded. Lena was carrying the baby and was talking to Kelly, while she was cooking. Krypto was with Kara and Alex. "So are you guys planning on having kids?" Asked the red head. The blonde just smiled. "Yeah we both want kids. By the way when I was on Argo, Kal and I were searching for an engagement bracelet." She took out the box from her pocket and showed Alex. "Oh my God. It's beautiful. When are you going to do it?" Kara was clearly thinking. "I was thinking, next Saturday. I've planned a secret date and I want to propose to her near our hut. I mean it's a beautiful place there. But hey can you help me with ring shopping tomorrow?" Alex eyes went wide and she smiled brightly. "Of course I will help you. I can't wait to be a auntie too." Winked the older Danvers. They talked for a few and later ate with all the others. baby Kellan kept on gurgling and giggling. "He's so beautiful." Said Kara. The other couple smiled. Suddenly Krypto was floating and gave the baby a lick. He made the baby smile. "Awww, he's already overprotective."Said Lena. They continued to eat, laugh and talk. Just making happy memories.

A few hours passed and Alex and Kelly went home because baby Kellan was sleeping. The other couple was cuddling on the couch with Krypto next to Lena. "Kellan is such a cutie." The Luthor said. The Super hugged her tighter. "Yeah he is. I can't believe they are parent's now."

Lena looked at her with big eyes. "Me too. But hey, I got a surprise for you too." Kara raised and eyebrow wondering what it is. The Luthor stood up and picked up a little box that was neatly rapped. "Oh babe, that is so sweet of you." Kara gave her a kiss. The blonde slowly opened it and was met with four positive pregnancy tests. Her eyes went real wide and she just couldn't stop smiling. "You're pregnant? We are going to be mommies?" Tears started to roll down her eyes. Lena starts to cry too and the Super gave her a hug and kissed her. "I'm pregnant." Krypto knew what was happening and gave a happy bark and laid his head on Lena's stomach. "We are going to be mommies!" Yelled Kara. They all just smiled, just being happy. "The family is growing." Lena said. Kara kissed her again deeply. "You're going to be a great mother."

Lena chuckled. "You too love. Krypto is going to be a great friend to the baby." Kara laughed and hugged Lena tight again. "He will. We should tell the other's on Christmas. Oh yeah before we go there, I would love to bring you on a date next Saturday." Lena agreed and they cuddled, slowly drifting into sleep. Both happy that they will have a child of their own.