Chapter 5💖💖💖

We got down form the car and walked towards the house and I really wanted to run back to the car and go back to my house but that's not happening. There were people outside and mind me the party just started and people were already drunk. I hated people who drink, ugh.

We got into the house and it looked like we were two hours late. People were seriously drunk outside but it was worse on the inside, some were making out on the floor ewwww.

You see this is why I hate party," I said pointing towards the disgusting couple making out.

Oh come on, it can't be that bad," vera said dragging me to a table while silver is looking around for who I don't know.

Umm guys, am gonna go now." Silver says her eyes still searching for the person or thing she is looking for.

Okay bye," vera said smiling. Vera looks at me and sees that I am not comfortable.

Do you want anything like a drink or something?" she asks looking round for a bar.

No, I don't want a drink I want to get out if here.

Please Sasha, you promised don't make this night bad for me.

Okay fine.

Just then I spotted him, he was looking straight at us, then he started walking towards us.

Hey, I thought you weren't going to come." He said with a small smile.

Well I am here Derek,"I said looking at my phone to see what the time was I really wanted to get out of here, when did we leave the house again oh yeah, we left by 8:00 got here 8:15 and now it is just 8:18, just great its going to be a long night.

Well am happy you came," he said grinning.

What about me aren't you happy I came," vera said pouting and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Well am happy you came too," he said with a smirk leaving us to do something more important I guess.

So are we going to talk about Derek or what?" Vera asked with a devilish grin on her face.

What do you mean?

I mean look at him, you guys could make a good couple. Just by the sound of that word "couple" I felt like vomiting.

Eww, no.

Why?

I don't believe in love, vera I have told you before.

Well, you have to move on there is something like love Sasha.

There is nothing like love, I grew up believing that and nothing is going to change it." I replied weakly.

Are you sure?

Yes, I am sure.

I just meant like you're not going to be single forever, like I mean you want kids right.

No.

What? How can you not want kids?

Can we change the subject, we are talking about our future we are not even in university yet.

That means you will date someone.

No.

She just shrugged her shoulders and said"okay your choice but I tried to warn you".

I noticed Vera's eyes go somewhere else, what was she looking at? Then I also noticed some people gathering and forming a circle in the middle of the room.

Ohhh, I wonder what they are about to play," vera said as her eyes shone with excitement. Can we go play please?" She ask, as I try to understand what's going on she drags me into the circle.