Chapter 4💖💖💖

*******
Promise me we will always be friends?" She said holding my hand....

But we're sisters remember." I said, my dark eyes filled with confusion.

Yeah, we are but I mean we should be very close and nothing should separate us, ever"she said pulling me closer.

Okay I promise, we will always be friends." I said nuzzling against her.

********

Miss Sasha are you awake?" Mary asked with her tiny voice.

I woke up with pounding pressure around my temples, I always had this dream or the other one and I hated it.

Miss Sasha?"she asked again,

I am, what do you want?

Well I just want to know what you would like for breakfast, miss.

The usual.

Okay, miss.

As soon as she left I covered myself with my blanket and went back to sleep....

.............

Morning class, we know what today's topic is all about right ?"our teacher asked with her eyes scanning the class to see who she was going to pick and her eyes landed on me.

Miss Machington," she said with a smile on her dumb face,

Me? I said while vera chuckles.

Yes, you please stand up and tell the class what the topic is about.

Well....it is about ...um...

Yes miss Machington, we are waiting.

Well I don't know ask someone else, " I said glaring at her.

You should have said so.

Well I did.

Well you didn't..... I cut her short before she completed her statement.

That's your business, I know I did.

Well that's it Sasha, detention.

I knew it was coming, but was she deaf? I sat back down with a frown on my face. I hated detention, the only thing I do there is to listen to the teacher tell us about his/her boring childhood with the other stupid kids.

Ring...........

Finally class is over," I said packing my stuff.

Today's class was actually interesting Sasha, if you only listened.

Well I did." I said walking as fast as i can.

You're gonna leave me here.

Detention, remember.

Oh, then see you later i am coming to pick you at eight, get ready. Byeee." She said walking away, well she was the one who left me I don't blame her, she was excited for the party.

I went for detention and as usual the teacher went on about her boring life, just before it ended my mother came to get me out. Worst day ever.

...............

Ahhhh!!!"I screamed my blood was boiling, this was the worst day of my life, my mother came to get me get of detention and was telling me nonsense on our way home.

She took my car home without even asking me.

I got into my closet cause it was almost time for the party and I didn't want vera to be angry with me but I wasn't going to wear a dress, I was too angry to wear a dress. I wore my hoody , my jeans and shoes and I left the closet and i checked my phone to see what the time was. It was 7:58, immediately I dropped my phone in my pocket, i heard Vera's  horn, she was here, a little bit early but still here.

Sasha are you ready," my sister asked behind my door unsure of what I was going to say.

I opened the door and gave her the answer she was expecting.

I am, go away!" I said heading downstairs.

We went downstairs and immediately vera saw me a frown came upon her face.

Sasha where is the dress I gave you to wear?," she asked with confusion in her eyes.

I am not going to wear that thing, get over it.

I got into the car and I knew vera was angry with me she didn't even look at me.

Am sorry, okay." I said hoping she would forgive me and it worked.

Its okay.

We drove out of our gate, she loves parking inside the compound don't ask me why.

The drive was a silent one because of me, I wasn't going to answer vera while my sister was there listening to every thing I was going to say.

We arrived at Derek's house, it wasn't far from ours. It hasn't changed much. I used to come here when I was a child or lemme say when I still had love in me.

.............

This chapter is short, sorry........