Excuse me...

We decided to go to the canteen to have some food because we were damn hungry and if you didn't know then all three of us are foodies. As we reached there we saw him and his group. Well if you didn't know then alya is dating dhruv and mukti is dating abhi (one of their new friends who is very friendly and nice to everyone especially to nandini as he considers her as his little sister) and there was cabir and him (manik).

They expect from him invited us to join them and we sat down in order of:
Manik-dhruv-Alya-mukti-Abhi-Me-veebha-cabir-manik.
(It was a round table)

We ordered food and I didn't eat much because I stopped eating properly when all of that happened so I ordered Chinese salad which I loved and I ordered a tropical juice. All of us were having food when a teacher came and told him and me to come to principles office. I looked at their faces and left behind him. We both didn't talked and waited outside the principles office until he calls us in. It was getting awkward as none of us talked but we were soon called in and I sighed a breath of relief.

The principle introduced us to a new student and then I realised that she was the one who just moved in my street and she was my neighbour. I have met her before when she came to my house as my dad knows her dad. The principle said,"take care of her and show her around as she is new". I just nodded and looked at her with a smile and she was staring at him. Then the principle turned to him and asked him about the multi-sports club. Then all of us left to the canteen.

Then realisation hit me that it was going to be a longgggg day......