🤍EPISODE 14🤍

Jaehyun agreed and said „I don't know if that's a good idea ..." you looked at him confused and asked „why?"
„Baby you need to know that I know Johnny for years now , and in my opinion it could end bad ." Jaehyun said .
„but babe , he fooled us , were fooling him." you said .
Jaehyun just nodded and he hoped that you two aren't going to regret this .

So the next day you decided to call Johnny to give him a second chance .

*On the Phone*
You: Hey John
Johnny : Omg hey  Y/n , why you calling me ?
You : Uhm I need to tell you something.
Johnny : Okay go for it
You: After thinking a lot , I decided to give you a second chance .
Johnny : Omg REALLY ?
You : yeah
Johnny : b-but is Jaehyun actually okay with it ?
You : yes I mean we had a little argument at first but it's okay
Johnny : Omg Y/n im so happy thank you so much , I won't disappoint you .
You : okay I hope so

After the phone call you went up to Jaehyun and told him how it went .
Jaehyun was since the beginning not that happy about your „idea"
„So what is your Plan ?" Jaehyun asked .
„You will see" you responded .

On the following weeks and days you and Jaehyun just spend time together , and you two continued planing your wedding .

So Today was your Wedding day .
You started to get ready . You looked so good . In all those weeks the relationship to Johnny was okay , he helped you to organize a makeup artist for you and a professional hairdresser . You kind of felt bad for him because of your plan .
While  the hairdresser came in to get your hair done , you noticed that he was wearing a mask. You only could see the eyes . But you didn't mind at first .
While the hairdresser started to get your hair done , you saw Johnny coming in .
He saw you and gave you lots of compliments  and how good you looked .
You thanked him of course but you still had a bad feeling .
When you were ready you looked at yourself  in the mirror . You saw the hair dresser coming to you . You didn't mind him at first because in that moment you looked at your phone and saw that Jaehyun send you a message. He texted you  that he's so nervous and that he loves you . And that's when it happend .
Out of nowwhere everything went black .

You woke up at a unknown bed .
You asked yourself what happened and you were still in your wedding dress . You started to panic when you noticed that your hands were tied with a rope and you  started to scream Jaehyun's name and for help . Then the door opened and that's when you saw them ...

Hyunjin and Johnny

You looked at them in shock .
They smirked at you .
„well well well , who do we have at here?" Hyunjin said .
„She looks so tasty, oh Mama" Johnny said .
You tried to get free
„Oh you're struggling ?" Hyunjin said while he laughed .
„Oh Baby , it's been a while ..." Johnny said while he rubbed your thighs .
„Johnny , please let me go..." you begged.
„Oh Baby , we will ... after we had some fun" Johnny said while he smirked .
You started to scream „JAEHYUN PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE" .
Hyunjin started to take of your wedding dress and you were just in your bra and in panties.

Meanwhile at the wedding .
Jaehyun didn't noticed that you got kidnapped yet .
He was ready and he looked at himself in the mirror .
He heard then that someone was aggressively knocking on the door .
When he opened the door he saw Jungwoo and Doyoung panicing .
„Jooo dude what's wrong , you guys actually need to be with Y/n" Jaehyun said .
„Jaehyun , Y/n is gone !" Jungwoo said while he was shaking .
„WHAT" Jaehyun screamed in disbelieve.
„Jaehyun we came a little bit late , We just knew , that Johnny was with Y/n" Doyoung said .
Jaehyun facepalmed himself and screamed „WHY DO YOU TWO ALLOWED THIS ? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"
Doyoung and Jungwoo apologized.
„So do you know where Y/n could be ? We need to find her" Jaehyun asked them .
„Bro I or better say we have no idea" Jungwoo said .
Jaehyun Said then „AH WAIT I have that app where we can see where Y/N's phone is ."
„Then look" Jungwoo Said .

Jaehyun saw that you were at a house in the near from your working place .
Jaehyun called then all the members and send them the location where you were, and  drove to the address .

Back to you .
Hyunjin left you only in your bra and panties . Johnny then started then to take off his jeans and boxer and he revealed his dick .
He forced you to suck it . You were crying so hard.
Johnny took your head and bumped it up and down .
Meanwhile Hyunjin started to take off your bra , and he kissed your Boobs and left a lot of hickeys on it .
When Johnny took your head away from his dick , he was actually ready to fuck you and was already in the position .
You screamed Jaehyuns Name so loud the whole time . To make you shut up Hyunjin put his dick in your mouth .
Before he did it you screamed so loud „JAEHYUN HELP ME"
When Johnny almost entered you , the door swung up open .
Hyunjin and Johnny were so shock .
Jaehyun and the rest of the members came in and Jaehyun screamed „JOHNNY SUH WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING" then Jaehyun jumped at Johnny so that Johnny fell on the floor .
Meanwhile Hyunjin wanted to run out but Taeyong and Taeil stopped him and they held him down.

The police then arrived and arrested Johnny and Hyunjin , because Jungwoo luckily called the police before .

You were crying so hard . Jaehyun then ran up to you , and hugged you so tightly and kissed you everywhere and said „oh my baby , I'm so happy you're alive . You are save now , I won't let you go I promise" you hugged him and Jaehyun noticed that you had hickeys everywhere . He also cried with you . He took a blanket and covered your naked body .
The members then also came up to you and saw you . They all asked you if you're fine and they tried to comfort you .
_______________________________
Hellooo ,
Just for your information
I think the next episode is going to be the last episode of this story :,(

I hope you have a great day ;)