🤍EPISODE 11🤍

At the next day Jaehyun drove you to work because Jaehyun wanted to keep you save .
After he arrived back at your place alone , he saw on the table in the kitchen that you forgot your phone .

He wanted to bring you your phone in the break .
So he waited till it's time ,
Then your phone started ringing . It was that unknown number you told Jaehyun about .

Jaehyun saw that and without any hesitation he picked up the phone

*At the phone*
Jaehyun : Yaah you Ass what do you want
?: y/n ?
Jaehyun : No it's her boyfriend , the fuck do you want from my girlfriend, you're bothering her
?: Oh it's you , be sure that your girl is Save haha or else you will regret ...
Jaehyun : Haha you so cute , now fuck off
?: Be careful on your wedding
Jaehyun : what—

*phone call end*

Jaehyun was a really shocked, he only told the members about your wedding .
So it could be only the members he thought .
So he drove to the dorm .

When he arrived at the dorm and entered the dorm he said loudly „Y'all did Someone call Y/n today ?"
The members came up to him then , and looked at him confused „what's wrong bro ?" Haechan asked . „yeah what's wrong , why should we call Y/n?" Taeyong asked then . Jaehyun didn't answered and went to the kitchen where he saw Jungwoo and Doyoung sitting there . „guys , you two are really good with Y/n , do you called her today ?" Jaehyun asked
Jungwoo and Doyoung looked at him also really confused . „Why Are you asking ?" Doyoung asked . „Y/n forgot her phone today at home , and a unknown number called her . I picked up because yesterday the person who called her told her things like , that they will see eachother soon and it called her sweetie and other nicknames. And when I picked up the phone today , it was suprised that I picked up the phone , and the person said that I need to keep Y/n save , and that I need to be careful at the wedding. And I only told you guys about the wedding." Jaehyun said annoyed
„I remember that Y/n told me and Doyoung , that she met this guys named Hyunjin and—" Jungwoo got interrupted then from Jaehyun when he said „Omg this Hyunjin guy , but from where could he have this information that Y/n and me are going to marry , if he's that person who called her ."
„OMG I THINK I KNOW" Doyoung screamed while he stand up .
Jaehyun looked at him .
„Jaehyun , When I was buying the Wedding dress with Y/n and Jungwoo , we saw that Hyunjin guy with JOHNNY" Doyoung said .
Jaehyun got shock and Jungwoo said „OMG YOURE RIGHT" .

Jaehyun wanted to confront Johnny with this things , but when he entered Johnnys room , the only one he saw was Haechan playing Overwatch. „Whats up bro ?" Haechan asked . „Where is Johnny ?" Jaehyun asked . „Oh he left 5 minutes ago , he said he's going out with a friend." Haechan said .
„Do you know where they meet ?" Jaehyun asked . Haechan shoock his head . Jaehyun thanked him and left his room .
He saw then that you have you're break in 10 minutes so he drove to your work place to give you your phone and tell you what happened .

While you were working , you saw that Jaehyun came in . He looked like he saw a ghost or something , and he don't believes in ghosts . You looked at your watch and saw , that you have your break now . So you went to Jaehyun . „Baby , you forgot your phone at Home" Jaehyun Said while he gave you your phone . He told you then everything what happened and you were shocked and scared at the same time .

After work , Jaehyun also picked you up and then you saw them , Johnny and Hyunjin . Jaehyun and You sat in the car and you noticed them .
„Babe look , Johnny and Hyunjin are there . Looks like they're waiting for someone ." you said .
„they're probably waiting for you ." Jaehyun said really angry .
Jaehyun wanted to leave the car , but you stopped him and said „Babe , let them wait there , maybe they think that I don't work there anymore."
Jaehyun nodded although he would have liked to get out of the car and to confront them .

So you two arrived at your place , and Jaehyun received a call then from Jungwoo . When he picked up he heard Jungwoo saying nervously „Bro , be careful when Johnny asks you if Y/n still works at the cafe . Because he was infront of Y/Ns working place with this Hyunjin guy. And Johnny called me , and also asked me about it ."
„Thanks Jungwoo , I also saw Johnny and Hyunjin when I picked up Y/n from work ." Jaehyun said .
Then the phone call ended and Jaehyun went up to you and told you about everything that Jungwoo said .
You two planned to tell Johnny when he's calling that you got fired.
After you two talked , Johnny called Jaehyun and he picked up ....

______________________________
Y'all I'm so sorry for updating so uneven .
I have a lot of stress right now .
I hope y'all understand this .

I hope you have a good day :,)