CH2 - Time to shine

It was late in the afternoon

She was waiting for her turn as the blind auditions take place in the cold studio.
She still can't believe she received a call inviting her to sing in the blinds stage of the show.
Flabbergasted, she tries to compose herself as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity she might never forget.

She was pretty nervous when she came to the studio and approached one of the staff to get her in line with the process.
All the tension in her body loosened up as she was told that the only person she's meaning to see there is not actually present.
As hard as she tried to hide the disappointment in her face, Joy - the TVP staff, could feel that this girl had just lost her will to compete.

"That's okay girl, there are still three coaches who can turn chairs for you."

This was supposed to be comforting and encouraging words but it doesn't have any slight effect on her.
The main reason she's there is to see the person of her dreams, and she has just been advised that Lea is not there.

But little did she know that it's actually a prank set to her by the staff. Lea is actually at the studio turning her chair for those unique voices she hears alongside the other three judges; Sarah, Apl and Bamboo.

The staff wanted to surprise her when she goes on stage later on - they have read what she has put on her written application:

"If I win or lose, it's just fine. Everything's going to be dictated by fate. All I really pray for is to see Coach Lea in person face to face - that is my dream."

The show's writer and director decided to put a little drama on what-would-be their encounter to have a feature on the show's episode.

And so as the staff gave her the cue, she went on stage held the microphone and took a look at what surrounds her.
The band is at the back far left, the audience filled the bleachers and the four chairs turning back against her.

It felt like it was a five mile distance apart from her. She couldn't even see if there is a person seated on those chairs.
She already feels defeated as she thought that she'll not be able to see Coach Lea.

She closed her eyes. Took a deep breath, held the microphone tightly and  started to sing.

Jamie is over and Jaime is gone.
Jamie's decided it's time to move on.
Jamie has new dreams, he's building upon
And I'm still hurting.

"Woah!! This one's different."

**bam**

Jamie's arrived at the end of the line.
Jamie's CONvinced that the problem is miiiine.
Jamie is probably feeling just fine.
And I'm still hurting.

Coach Sarah keeps on glancing as to why the other coach besides her enjoys listening to the song.
The lyrics were very unfamiliar for her but indeed there was something intriguing on the contestant's voice.

What about lies, Jamie?
What about thiiiings THAT you swore to be true?
What about you Jamie?
What about you?

**bam**

Jamie is sure something wonderful died.
Jamie decides it's his right to decide.
Jamie got secrets he doesn't confide.
And I'm still hurting.

Go and hide and run away.
Run away, run and find something better.
Go and ride the sun away.
Run away, like it's simple.
Like it's right.

Give me a day Jamie.
Bring back the LIES
Hang them back on the wall.
Maybe I'd see, how you could be
So certain that we, had no chance at all.

**bam**

Jamie is over and where can I turn?
Covered with scars I did NOTHING TO EARN.
Maybe there's somewhere a lesson to learn.
But that wouldn't change the fact.
That wouldn't speed the time.
And once the foundations cracked
I'm still hurting.

(Song title: Still hurting from The Last five years)