Grabbing her helmet, tightening the cloth she used as a mask before she straddling the seat, turning the key as it makes a loud engine sounds out of the motorcycle, One of the perks of having g as your boss is that he had sick ride and frisk always had a thing for a cool bike.
She turned the handlebar as it moves forward past a black sedan car that's reaching towards the entrance
Doing a little stunt by adding a bit of pressure on her back seat and pulling the handlebars up to the air making it a standing position she moved past him and she wishes she could see his face better from the dark window
But she swore she saw his mouth hanging and his car slowed down a little.

She grips the pen-like device that g's scientists build and press a green button, a loud boom resonated in the air as the manor walls crumble into a pile of ash, bird flocking around in the air as flames begin to form from the crumbled building along with the remaining cold bodies.

The sun shone brightly as winds flow through her tight jumper, she allowed the 'GPS' to help her navigate the headquarters and have a meeting with the others
G said something about introducing her formally or something, even though she didn't want that and they all probably know her already from flying gossips about her attempts or so, he still insists that she came.
She's sure they all wouldn't be too thrilled about her employment seeing as she's a human and practically monsters and humans still have some kind of a prejudiced hatred towards one another, but frisk certainly doesn't care about what's going on in this world other than herself, her job, and her alcohol intake. If anyone had a problem with her monsters or not they sure would lose a tooth or two, might lose a limb too if she's not in the mood
She'll make sure that she's in a place of power to show them that she's not one to be crossed with, and after that, they would know not to get in the wrong end of her gun

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Like you, all can see here, and I'd say you've heard about a certain new member of our league so it shouldn't be much of a surprise, but I wanted to introduce her formally. So Everyone, meet frisk our new consigliere."
The silent room remains silent, no claps, no whispers, but frisk could see it all planted on their face, frowns, sneers, grimace, you know it. Frisk chin is up in the air and two hands clasp behind her back, the leather jumper that she wore from her last task is changed to a fine tailored suit perfected to her size, she wore her day to day fragrance that smells like sandalwood and gardenia, her hair is slightly ruffled and disheveled and some of her wounds are fixed in the infirmary before she came here.
The Godfrey headquarter is located somewhere secluded, it's a really big manor and when she says big, she meant it was humongous. 'Rich people with their perks on castles' frisk thought to herself. She's not even surprised anymore seeing that basically all mafias have an estate somewhere
Let along with the Godfrey, why ever the hell would he not have things like this, though what she doesn't understand is why he didn't live here and instead prefer his penthouse in the center of the most dangerous city. Surely this one is much safer and better?

The manor takes an early 1800's European architecture with earl grey-colored stone wall for the exterior that lets out a glum gothic vibe and rich gold with marble floors interiors, it has steel gate around the estate and is heavily guarded, each one of them will need to go through identification and hold their own id taking a form of a silver signet ring with an elegant written 'G' on the top, it's too flashy and manly for her taste so she just takes it out of her pocket and shows them.

Now she's standing behind g's velvet armchair and stared in front of some few seated g's inner circles, the—
'important one' g says.  The lower part of the Godfrey family stands across the huge study room that frisk think could fit about three elephants and they would still feel free to walk around.