Chapter 3

Alex POV

I stared at the figure in front of me and widened my eyes once I noticed who was pinning me,quite harshly, to the wall.

Luke Hemmings

I began to squirm and trash around trying to get out of his grip. But he just chuckled at me saying, "You do know who I am? Right?" I hesitantly nodded my head.

"And you're trying to get away from me?" He says amused.

I glare at him before nodding my head. I can't believe he finds pinning me up against the wall amusing. He took his hand from my mouth and I was glad because I could barely breathe.

"Could you do me a favor and GET OFF ME!" I yelled.

"No can do." He said shaking his head. "I have been looking for you and now that I have found you I am not letting you go."

"W-What?" I spluttered staring at him with wide eyes.

"So, whats your name?" He asked clearly ignoring my question.

"And why do I have to tell you?" I snapped.

"Oooohh Feisty." He said.

He then grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head. I was then forced to look into his eyes. And I have to say he had cute eyes. Wait why am I thinking this. He could kill me for goodness sakes.

Trying to get the thoughts out of my head I began to push him off me. In return, he narrowed his eyes at me and tighten his grip on me.

"What. Is. Your. Name." He demanded.

"It's none of your business!" I snapped again.

He pinned me harder against the wall making me wince. "If I were you I would do as I say. Seeing as you belong to me now." He stated.

I scoffed. Who the crap does he think he is. I don't belong to anyone and certainly NOT him.

Wait

Why am I thinking this, I should be telling him this.

"Who the crap do you think you are?! I don't belong to you or anyone for that matter. So could you get off of me!" I scream matter-of-factly.

He smirked at me and whispered against my ear, "Love, sooner or later you will realize that you need me."

I then shivered at his words. I don't know why but I love when he whispers in my ear and the way h-

NO!

I am not falling for his charms. Stay focus!

Stupid concious.

"Besides," He got in front of my face, "What are you doing in a 5sos concert?"

"I'm here because of my sister." I mumbled.

I suddenly realized that I have been gone for a long time and they must be worried about me. I think Luke noticed my realization because his hold tightened. "Let go of me! I have to go back to my sister!"

"LUKE! Where the hell are you man!" I jumped slightly at the sound of the voice. A man came around the corner and saw us. I think he was one of the guitar players named Michael. He stared at us shocked but then smirked.

"I can see that you've found her." He said amusement in his voice.

Wait what.

"Yep" He nodded before looking back at me.

"You found me? What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I demanded.

"It means that I found you." Luke said matter-of-factly. "Man, I thought that she would be smarter than this." Luke whispered to Michael. Which caused him to let out a small chuckle.