Chapter 5

My heart beats frantically as I try to figure out how to get out of the room. But sadly there is no window or anything for that matter.

I bang the door once more. "Get me out of here!" I yell.

When no one responds I kick the door with frusturation. UGH! Why did he put me here? I sit on the couch and look around the room with boredom. I don't have my phone because that idiot took it away so I don't have anything to do. I put my head on the couchs arm rest as the question still lingers in my mind.

Why were his eyes yellow?

------------------------------------------------------

After the incident of me running away and him taking me to god knows where, I decided to play a game. We started playing would you rather in order to pass time.

At first, Luke wouldn't play but in order to shut me up he decided to play. The things that we said were so weird and out of proportion but I had to say it was kinda fun.

But that fun was soon ruined when we stopped in front of a door. I turned around and thought that it might be the door to my sister and Paola but I soon figured it wasn't.

"What are we doing here, Luke?" I ask.

He ignores my question and he finally decides to put me down. I stretch my muscles because lets face it, it was a long walk. I give a small sigh, satisfied with being on the ground.

When I turn to look at Luke he seems to be in deep thought. I clear my throat and say, "Luke? You okay?"

He nods his head before responding,"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay." He gives me a small smile to show that he is alright.

Not really believing him I decide to let it go. I have to focus on the door. "So, can you tell me why we're in front of a door?" I ask.

"Well-I-" He gives a small sigh and goes in front of me in order to open the door. I smile with anxiousness as I get to finally see my sister. I wonder if she was worried about me or that she at least noticed that I was gone. What happens if something happened to her? Omg mom would kill me. But she wouldn't get into any trouble. Right?

Different scenerios of my sister getting injured,hurt, and into trouble pass through my mind. Meanwhile, Luke opens the door. He doesn't open it to fast more like a slow opening kind of way.

I look at the door and await the screaming and all that good stuff, but theres not one single voice. Nada.

I scrunch my eyes with confusion and look at Luke. He has a blank look on his face. Anger boils inside me but I try to push it down. Giving a deep breath I say, "Okay. Luke what are we doing here?"

"Get in." He says in a monotone voice.

"What? No." I say.

"Alex. Get. In" He demands.

"Where's my sister?" I ask totally ignoring his command.

"Alex!" He yells. I flinch at his voice. Luke noticed my flinching and his face grew soft. "Alex. Can you please get inside, and then I'll explain everything to you."

I look at Luke wih disbelief. He would tell me everything? Mabey this is just another tactic in order for me to give into him. I look at his face expecting to see a smirk or a grin anything to show me that he is lying but his face is serious. Mabey he is telling the truth.

I stare at Luke for a few more moments before finally taking small steps towards the door.

No.

Stop.

This is the same guy who said that you were his. Don't give in.

I abruptly stop in my tracks and cross my arms. "I'm not going in there until you tell me where my sister is." I say with determination.