Chapter 11

I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm so fucking dead.

I stare at Luke with a mix of horror and nervousness as I see those eyes. They're filled with anger. And all of that is aimed at me.

Why am I an idiot?

"Luke?"

If its possible his eyes became darker. I widen my eyes at the sudden action and almost as an instinct, I take a step back.

Luke, who is still creepily fuming, notices this and immediately gives a snarl. Then everything becomes a blur.

A yelp escapes from me as I'm pushed against a wall. I look up to see Luke in front of me, holding me hostage in his arms. I immediately begin to struggle but he keeps his firm hold off my hands over my head.

He gives another snarl almost as a warning. A warning telling me to stay put.

My eyes fall to the floor as I'm afraid of what I will see if I lift them up. Noticing this, I hear Luke give a small growl.

I flinch at the sound, but still keep my eyes down as I'm scared of what he would do.

"Look at me." Luke demands

I ignore it and continue to stare at the floor.

Man if only I've gone with Calum this wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't be here with beasty over here instead I would probably be eating and filling up my tummy. But no I just had to be an idiot. Good job Ale-

I'm interrupted by the sudden loud snarl that fills the room.

"I said look at me!" He yells.

Luke holds my hands tighter almost to the point of pain. I give a whimper of pain as I lift my head to meet his eyes.

I come face-to-face to Luke. When I say he looks angry, I mean he looks angry. If we were in a cartoon, he would be like those characters that blow steam from their ears.

Another whimper escapes from me, as I realize the amount of power he has over me. I mean from where I'm standing, quite literally, he could beat me up or make me his puppet. And that scared me.

I didn't notice I was already crying until I felt the trail of tears on my face. Something in Luke changed because just as quick as the anger came, it was gone. His once hard look changed to a soft one.

I saw Luke lift his hand and I immediately flinched and closed my eyes. Waiting for the hit to come however I instead felt the hand slowly carress my face.

My eyes meet the blue-eyed boy with shock. I see him staring at me with guilt and worry. He opens his mouth only for him to close it.

Finally he utters, "I'm sorry."

Before I can speak I feel his head dip to my neck. His hands that were once holding my hands, slide down to my waist.

He's hugging me.

I freeze at the sudden realization. However, I soon begin to relax and my hands begin to wrap around his waist, holding, clinging, to him.

Alex what are you doing?

I feel Luke inhale my neck almost as if savoring it. He gives a sigh before he lift his head to meet my eyes.

"I didn't mean to do that." He looks down at the floor with shame. At this, my heart gives a tug of pain.

"It wasn't your fault." I say with a small voice.

He raised his head with confusion. However before he can respond, I continue, "I was the one who didn't want to come down for food. And if I did come down, then we wouldn't be here right now. Instead we would be stuffing our faces and I'm sorry this is all my fault I should have ju-"

"Hey hey hey. Calm down" he soothes. He holds my shoulders in a comforting way. "I shouldn't have scared you like that. Its just-" he looks away for a second before once again looking at my eyes.

"You are important to me."

My entire body freezes. I search his eyes, looking for anything to tell me he his lying but when I don't my eyes widen.

I'm important to him?

"H-how am I important to you? We don't even know each other?" I ask.

He gives a small chuckle. "Alex. You're my soulmate. You're my everything. And I'll be damned if I ever lose you." He replies with a low voice.

I stare at him with disbelief.

"Need I remind you, you kidnapped me?" I scoff.

He rolls his eyes. "Pish posh. You would have never agreed if I asked you in the first place."

"I might have." I remarked.

He gives me the whatever stop lying look.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So you're telling me, if I came up to you before the concert and told you that you're my soulmate because I'm a werewolf you would have agreed?" He tilts his head.

"Nah you're right I would have ran the other way." I said.

Are you actually playing with him? Alex stop! He's the enemy! He kidnapped you!

Before I can finish my thoughts I was interrupted by the sound that brought a smile to my face.

Luke gave a laugh and I swear I saw the heavens open. I closed my eyes to savour the sound. It sounded angelic. I slowly peeled my eyes open only to find him looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing." He says. He begins to untangle himself from me and begins to walk away.

"What!" I repeat.

"Nothing Alex." He replies over his shoulder.

"Where are you even going?" I ask.

"Well, we are going to eat." He replies.

"We?" I ask.

"Yes. We." He reaches the door and turns around to face me. "I know you haven't ate since we left."

I open my mouth to say a smartass comment however at that exact moment my stomach decides to make its appearance. I blush at the sound meanwhile Luke gives a chuckle.

"You were saying?" He replies sweetly.

"Whatever." I say as I cross my arms. I begin to make my way over to Luke who seems to be holding in his laughs.

"Let's get you fed before your stomach makes another appearance."

"Shut up." I mutter as I quickly walk past him.

However, I didn't miss the sound of his laughter as I left which caused a twitch of a smile to cross my face.

Oh God what is he doing to me?
----------

Hey guys so I wasn't sure whether I should continue or not but after some thinking I decided to continue it. Alot of y'all told me to update and I was surprised because I didn't expect this book to be like this. But I'm grateful because y'all gave me motivation and I'm determined to make this story good.

However, it might not be as lenghty as I wanted it to be. But with the chapters that I do make, I'll try to make them long. No promises though. That being said, the updates will most likely be slow. Before you bring your death torches I have a valuable explanation. School. I'm dedicated to school more so now because I'm a junior and I have to focus because next year I'm a SENIOR WOOT WOOT.

Well I hope y'all will love Alex's story because more is yet to come.

Now tell me how y'all are doing?! I want to know EVERYTHING.

Maybe not everything. Maybe like a joke or something.

Anyways, I'll see y'all next chapter!