Chapter 1

I looked at my clock and realized I had missed dinner. Oh well, I was too upset too eat and I wasn't hungry. I was still a little bit angry at my mother for making me go but I got over some of it.

Right now I was listening to All Time Low- A love like war on my bed. I was staring off into space barely paying attention to the music.

I felt my eyes begin to get heavy. I paused the music and decided to change to my pj's. I put on a purple tank top with some shorts and did my hair into a bun.

Once, done changing I got under my comfy covers and let sleep take over me.

DREAM

I was in a forest sorrounded by trees and......dirt. I looked to my sorrounding but found nothing.

"Hello?" I yelled.

No answer

I hear a branch snap and I look to the direction it came from.

Then I heard another one but from the opposite direction. "HELLO!" I yelled. I heard a loud howl coming from my left. I began to panic not knowing what to do. "Okay look if you are trying to scare me it is not working. Okay? Besides, I dont even know how I freaking got here. So if you would be a nice person and let me find a way out that would be really nice" I said panic in my voice.

I then hear footsteps and my first instinct is to run. I try running as fast as I can but the person is too fast. I go to different direction not knowing where I could end up. The footsteps stop but I keep running making sure he didn't followed. I stopped by a river and sat down.

I was exhausted by running. My heart was beating loudly and my breath was coming out short. I stood up and looked around again not knowing where I am. "Great now I'm lost........again." I mumbled. I was about to take a step forward but before I could I was slammed against a tree trunk.

"What the-" I began but he covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to look at his features but it was dark. All that was visible for me to see were his eyes. He had sharp blue eyes with a hint of red on them. 

I tried to get away but his grip on me was firm and strong. "STOP!" he yelled. I jumped at the sound of authority and demand in his voice.

I looked at his eyes and saw that he was staring at me. I blush and avert his gaze.

He then put a finger on my chin forcing me to look at him. We stare at each other's eyes before I feel him begin to lean closer. 

Realizing what he was doing, I began to squirm again but he held his grip. He was inches away from my lips. He slowly made his way towards them and the-

I woke up to the sound of my sister yelling. "WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO GO OR ELSE WE WILL BE LATE!" Christy yelled. 

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room. It was just a dream. A weird dream for that matter. 

I then saw the time. It was FREAKING 4 AM! Hell nah I ain't gonna wake up at his time. I closed my eyes and rolled over to the side. My sister didn't get the message and started to scream louder and shake me. " C'mon please! We have to go! Dont be a lazy ass!" she screamed.

"Christy just let me sleep for an extra five minutes! Please I barely got any sleep last night." I mumbled. 

"NO! Now get your butt up" she said. 

I stayed on my bed and she stopped shaking me. Confused I opened my eyes an-. "CHRISTY!" I yelled. I was soaking wet from my sister throwing water on me.

"What?" She said innocently, "You didn't want to get up" she said shrugging and with that she left. Ugh I can never get enough sleep around here.

I sighed exhausted with the events of moments ago and began to get up. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was soaking wet. I decided to take a quick shower before leaving.

I walked to the bathroom and striped off my clothes. I turned on the water and got in. I felt the heat hit me and I began to relax. I started thinking about the concert and wondered why the crap Christy would wake me up so early. Now that I think about it, this is the first time she has woken up early. Wow.... new record. When I was done showering I got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me. I made my way towards my room in order for me to get ready.

I decided on putting on black skinny jeans with a white tank top and a leather jacket over it and white vans. 

What?

Just because I hate the band doesn't mean I don't have to look my best. What happens if theres cute guys other than the band members.

Anyway, I made my way towards my make-up table and put on some light mascara. I didn't bother with anything else because I decided to go with my natural beauty. 

Once I was done with my outfit, I began to brush my hair. I decided to let my stay down because we were "late."

I looked at my mirror with an approving nod and made my way downstairs to where my parents, sister and her friend, Paola, were waiting. My mother and father were having a quiet discussion while Christy and Paola looked impatient. 

"FINALLY! Could you not have been any slower" Christy said.

" I could have but being the nice person I am I decided to not keep you guys waiting." I said. She rolled her eyes at me playfully and hit my arm lightly mumbling a shut up.

"Can we go now? Cuz' I dont want to be last in line." Paola said impatiently.

"Okay okay lets go." I told them.

We gave our parents a quick bye and made our way towards the car. While on the road, I mentally prepared myself for the concert. Not sure at what to expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do ya'll think?

Is it fab? lol

okay tell me what ya'll think ok?

BYEEEEE