Chapter 4

Alex POV

"Okay!" I said turning towards Christy and Paola. "Time to go home!"

Small groans and complaints came out of their mouths. I don't get why they are complaining though. They just saw them.

Them.

I can still remember what happened when we arrived. The way Luke pressed me up against the wall. The way he kept looking at me. The way he said that I was "his." What was he even talking about when he said that. I mean I barely know the guy, much less, I have never met him in person until now. But what could he have meant when he said that.

Have I seen him before?

Have I talked to him before?

Or worse, mabey he is one of those creepy stalkers that rape people like me?

I shake my head lightly and let out a small chuckle.

I'm going way over my head. I thought. At least I won't see him EVER again.

Wait.

He said something about me seeing him again AFTER the concert.......

I feel my body tense up and my eyes widen with realization.

"I'll see you after the show."

His words repeat in my mind. 6 simple words have me cringing in fear. This is ridicolous. I thought, There is no way that he can find me with a bunch of people here. Besides he wouldn't be too dumb to be seen by the fangirls..... Right?

I look around the arena noticing that people are still here. If I wan't to leave we better go now.

"-at thrust. Oh my gosh. He should just hump me now." Christy says while fanning herself.

"Okay." I say cutting throught their conversation. " We had a lot of fun today and I want to go to bed. Soo... Le go." I say pushing them frantically towards the exit.

I keep looking around my sorroundings making sure they don't POP out of anywhere.

We reach the exit and begin to make our way outside. Opening the door a cold whilst of wind rushes through. I immediately tighten my grip on my sweater trying to keep warm.

"Ugh! It is so cold!" Christy whines.

"Shush! We are almost to the car." I say.

Christy huffs and begins to make a conversation with Paola about the concert. "Omg! Calum's ass was so beautiful. Christy gushes.

I roll my eyes at their conversation. Typical fangirls.

I begin to put my hand on the handle eager to get in, in order to feel the warmth when suddenly I hear footsteps.

"HEY!" someone yells.

We turn around to see someone with curly hair running towards us.

Christy and Paola both gasp. Christy points a finger at the man." Y-y-y-you're umm." I stare at both girls in shock. Why are they stuttering?

A low chuckle interrupts my thoughts. I turn my attention towards the man that is now in front of us. He has brown curly hair, and beautiful green eyes. He also has a few tatoos scattered around his arms. But the thing that stood out to me the most was his dimples. And let me tell you. They.Looked.Adorable.

A clearing of a throat brought me out of the trance. I look at his eyes and notice that he is staring at me. A blush creeps through my cheek and I look away.