the hogwarts chapter

*third person POV*

Draco groaned as sunlight shone through the window and onto his face. Blinking twice, he tried sitting up but was held down by two strong arms that was wrapped around his waist. Smiling fondly, draco turned in Hadrian's arms, facing the vampire. He gently placed his hand on Hadrian's face, rubbing up and down while gently whispering for him to wake up.

"Five more minutes..." Hadrian mumbled. Draco giggled at the comment, "then lemme go u big baby~" draco teased. Even though he is a submissive, there would still be a bit of the snarky and sarcastic draco left in him. Hadrian grunted softly, lifting his arms off draco. Draco smiled softly before looking at the clock and gasping. "Hadrian! We need to get up or else we will be late for Hogwarts!" Warned draco. Hadrian's eyes fluttered open, and he lifted himself up. "Ok kitten. Good morning to you too." He said, pecking draco on the forehead and nose before getting up to get ready. Draco's face was bright red as he headed to the second bathroom to have his morning routine.

After 15 mins, hadrian was done showering, brushing his teeth and changing, while draco was still getting ready. Hadrian sighed. Sometimes draco was just like a girl. His eye lashes were long, his lips were heart shaped and he had a figure many guys would drool over. He wasn't saying that draco had boobs, but he has curvy hips and a slender frame. He didn't have broad shoulders like most guys, and he was far shorter than hadrian, not that he was complaining. He liked that when he hugged draco, draco seems so tiny and vulnerable, and that sets off a protective instinct in him. And that arse, oh, draco's cute bubble butt looked absolutely delicious. He loved looking at draco's arse every time he walked to see it bounce slightly. He liked dropping things so draco would bend over and give hadrian a good look at his arse. Not that draco knew the effect he had on hadrian.

But draco took a really long time in the bathroom! Everyday, he would need ATLEAST, an hour in the bathroom. He would put on potions on his face, and use some special Shampoo's and conditioners, he would need to style his hair, and make sure he looked absolutely perfect. But hadrian thought that draco looked perfect just the way he was. No matter what he does, he was beautiful. And nothing would ever change what Hadrian thought of his mate.

~with draco~

Draco wasn't like most nekos. Most of the cat-like creatures hate water. However, draco loved the water. He loved how it felt on his skin and he loved being clean. As he settled in the tub filled with warm soothing water. He sighed in relief as the water caressed his skin. He thought back to hadrian. He looked so hot. To think that before he was just the scrawny boy who he use to bully. He winced slightly when he thought about that. He still remembered about how he use to call him names and make fun of him. All because he didn't want to befriend draco. Tears gathered at the corner of Draco's eyes when he thought back to the way he treated hadrian. He rubbed his eyes roughly before continuing with his bath.

Father never treated him well, so he didn't know how to treat others. He didn't like being mean, but father told him to, and he just wanted to make father proud. He knew father was a horrible man. But he still loved him. Father wasnt always like this. When he was younger, before his mother left, father was so loving and caring. He loved draco. But not anymore. Every since mother left, his father would abuse him, and hit him. All he wanted was his old father back. Even though back then, father was really busy, he would make time for him. Tears fell from the blonde neko's eyes as he felt his sadness swallow him whole.

Suddenly there was knocking on his door. "Baby? Kitten? Are you ok?" Hadrian asked, worry evident in his voice. Draco nodded, but realised that hadrian could not see him, so he mumbled out yes before continuing to get ready.

When he was about to be done, he felt a wave of panic hit him. Since he was now an submissive, what if father found him and took him home! What would father do then! He thought back o the time he was left all alone in the dark room. Hadrian must have felt like that when he was left in the room under his aunts staircase. Draco felt really bad for treating hadrian lie that. Tears fell freely from his eyes as he thought again.