the bite

~time skip to a day before going to hogwarts~

*third person POV*

"Thank you winky. Hadrian! Winky has packed your bag and placed your clothes in the wardrobe. Dont forget your blood supply ok?" Alicia thanked winky the house elf before reminding hadrian of what he needed to do. "Yes mom." Hadrian replied exasperatedly.

When Alicia left, hadrian flopped onto his bed, well... His and draco's bed. He loved his beautiful little neko so much! From his beautiful smile to his adorable smile, and even his petite form! And those fluffy ears were just the most perfect thing to match his beautiful baby. He finally felt at ease. He had his family, a beautiful neko for a mate, and now his stronger than ever! But... Something felt incomplete to him. He has this hunger. Its like a dull ache. But it is always there. No matter how much blood he drinks, it didn't satisfy his hunger. He longed for something more, substantial. He wanted to drink draco's blood. But he was scared. What if draco rejects him? What if draco thinks he is a monster? Maybe he is a monster. Maybe he is a freak. Maybe the dursley's were right. He was a freak. A dangerous horrible freak. He was just a pawn. No. In fact, he wasn't even good enough to be a pawn. Hadrian clutched his hands into a fist tightly, nails piercing his skin. Shuttinh his eyes, hadrian tried his best to will away the bad thought, but to no avail. His thought went in a horrible downward spiral in that direction.

Draco, who was busy packing his own things as he didn't want to bother the house elves suddenly felt a wave of sadness hit him. Except it wasn't his sadness. It hit him so hard he almost couldn't breathe. His ears flattened against his head automatically, as if in shame. His fluffy tail stopped swaying, and just froze. The first logical thought that popped into his head was, hadrian. He immediately dropped whatever he was doing, and dashed as fast as his legs could carry him into their room. When he opened the door, he shivered at the burning intensity of power that gilled the room, but this time, the aura that was produced gave of a different affect. Instead of the protective one from before, this power reeked of sadness and despair. It didn't hurt draco, per say, but it sure would if any one but draco entered the room. Breathing in a shaky breath, draco slowly walked forward, wanting to do his best to comfort his Dominant. "H-hadrian?" He purred timidly. He was nervous. He didn't know what to expect. So when he crawled over to the bed, he least expected to be pulled unto a strong and sturdy chest. Hadrian hugged him tightly as if on instinct, and buried his head into draco's head, nuzzeling his ears. Draco could feel wet droplets on his head, signalling that the other had been crying. Draco's pink lips pulled down into a frown at the thought of his mate being upset. It left a bitter taste in his mouth. Gently lifting his head, draco looked into Hadrian's puffy and red eyes, "w-what happened?" He asked, settling himself better in hadrian's lap. Swirling his tail around Hadrian's waist. He used Hus thumb to gently wipe away the stray tears.

Hadrian was conflicted. He didn't know whether to tell draco about his insecurities or not. Would draco run away? Would he reject me? Hadrian thought to himself. Draco saw his conflicted expression and decided that now was not the right time to push hadrian for answers, not then hadrian was in his crying state atleast. He settled to just trying his best to give hadrian the emotional support he needed.

When hadrian calmed down, draco asked him again. This time, hadrian told him about his thoughts, and the blood problem. Draco almost laughed at Hadrian's silly thoughts. "I won't leave you silly! I love you so so much. Even though we use to hate each other, that was the past. Now is our future. And I will cherish every second of it. And u-um... You can drink my b-blood if it will m-make you happy, but will it h-hurt?" The neko asked, blushing furiously at the last sentance, before growing worried. Draco's ears twitched with slight embarrassment. Hadrian smiled slightly. At least he knew he wasn't the only one who felt that way about his mate. He promise to love draco forever. His precious neko. Hadrian appreciate everything draco is doing, but he must make sure draco is really ok with getting bitten. "You sure, kitten?" He asked with concern, hooking two fingers under the blondes chin, looking into his silver globes. Draco nodded firmly. He would please his dominant no matter what it takes, and plus, he wanted to try it out!

Taking in a deep breathe, draco tilted his head to the side in submission, looking down onto the bed he was seated in Hadrian's lap, with Hadrian's left arm wrapped firmly around his waist. And the other arm at the nape of Draco's neck, to support him. Hadrian leaned down, and littered butterfly kisses around his neck, nuzzling every part of his neck. Draco whimpered slightly and moaned at the gentle treatment. He but his lip to stop the sounds as hadrian licked on a particularly sensitive spot. "Ngh!" Draco whimpered, clutching Hadrian's shoulders tightly. He felt hadrian smirk against his neck. "Found it~" hadrian whispered against the heated skin. Draco's fave was flushed as hadrian continued nipping and licking at the spot in his collar bone. "You ready?" Hadrian asked. Draco could tell hadrian was at his limit. Draco gave a short nod, not trusting his voice.

Breathing in the heavenly smell of sweet honey and a hint of lavender, hadrian drew a sharp breath, feeling his teeth lengthened, he licked the spot a few times, before biting.

This was unlike anything draco has ever felt. As soon as hadrian place his bite, draco felt a tingling sensation flow around his body, the pain soon turned into pleasure as hadrian sucked. He moaned loudly, before bring his hand up to cover his mouth. He was melting against hadrian possessive hold. He felt so good.

As soon as the warm velvety liquid entered hadrian mouth, hr knew he was done for. Draco's blood but all other blood to shame. The blood was not to thick, and neither was it too thin. It tasted like delicious warm smooth honey flowing down his throat. He felt his aching hunger fade, into nothing. He felt draco lean against him for support. Draco felt so content, yet he was starting to get a little dizzy and weak. He leaned against hadrian for the support that his body could no longer give him.

Hadrian gently pulled his fangs out of the creamy neck, and licked gently at the two puncture holes on his mates pale neck. Draco looked up at hadrian with half lidded eyes. "I-i like that... We should do it again~" draco replied, giggling weakly. Hadrian smiled fondly before putting his mate into the bed. He wrapped him up with the warm blankets, before kissing his forehead. Draco yawned sleepily, as his eyes shut. "Sleep little one, I'll take care of everything else~" hadrian reassured, pecking him on the lips gently. Draco fell asleep with a smiled on his pink heart shaped lips. Hadrian carefully walked out of the room to let draco rest. He went to the living room, and sat down thinking.

Now, with his huger sated, hadrian needed to worry about other things, like how to destroy dumbledore once and for all, and what they will do when they go back to school.

This was going to be a fun one. Hadrian knew for sure.