the letter...

*third person POV*

An owl flew in with a letter from gringotts. Harry took the letter from the owl, petting it a little, before letting it fly off. He carefully opened the letter, and it read...

Dear Hadrian Riddle,

I suppose you must have came into your inheritance. Please come to gringotts at as soon as possible, we will discuss this further there. Please do not be late.

Thank you for your time,
Griphook

*Hadrian's POV*

Hadrian? Riddle? I am tom riddle's son? What is happening! I thought to myself. I was really confused. First I have some magical inheritance, then I realise I'm not even James potter's son! Hell, I'm not even a potter! Has dumbledore been lying to me my whole life? Who is even my mother?

*third person POV*

With all these questions running through his head, hadrian decided that he needed to get some answers. Changing into the biggest outfit he could find, hadrian decided to get to gringotts.

(Hadrian's outfit)

~time skip to at gringotts~

Walling to the counter, Hadrian was really nervous. Part of him wanted to know the truth, while the other part of him was telling him that it might spare his heart if he didn't know.

"I'm here for my inheritance." He said, having difficulty hiding his nervousness. "Of course! Follow me." The goblin said, getting of his seat at the counter and showing Hadrian the way.

Entering a weird room, another goblin told him, "Mr riddle, please prick your finger and key three drops of blood fall on this sheet of paper. Were testing your inheritance." The goblin said in a calm voice. Despite his nervousness, harry pricked his finger, and did what the goblin asked for him to do.

"Okay... Sit there. We will process this and we will tell you after awhile." The goblin said. Hadrian nodded and sat on a stool, readying himself for the results.

After a good five minutes, he was finally called over. "Please read the two  parchments Mr riddle." The goblin told him. Breathing in, Hadrian read.

Harry potter fake birth certificate:

Father: James eric potter
Mother: lily june potter 'nee evans

Creature: human

Mate: none
Creature: none
___________

Hadrian Brian riddle birth certificate:

Father: ton marvolo riddle
Mother: Alicia riddle 'nee mallory

Creature: dominant vampire

Mate: draconis Lucian malfoy
Creature: sub neko

Potions:
Hate potion:
Draco malfoy
Tom riddle
Bellatrix riddle
Slytherins

Loyalty potion:
Albums dumbledore
Weasleys
Hermione granger( I actually like Hermione, but in this story she must be kinda bad. Sorry!)
Ginerva weasley

Love potion:
Ginerva weasley

Money taken from vaults:
To Ronald weasley: 50 000 per month
To Hermione granger: 50 000 per month
To ginerva weasley: 100 000 per month
Molly weasley: 50 000 per month
___________

After reading the his certificates, being angry was an understatement. Hadrian felt so betrayed. His best friends, were using him for his money, and he doesn't even know if he actually loves his girlfriend. And he couldn't believe dumbledore! He lied to him. All he's life, all he wanted was someone to tell him the truth! But dumbledore even lied to him about who he's parents were, and he's mate probably hates him now!

Suddenly, when he thought about my mate, he felt really agitated. What if draco hates me now! What if he won't accept me as a mate! The more he thought about it, the more depressed he felt. if tom really is my dad, then I need to go see him! Hadrian thought to himself.

Breathing in deeply, hadrian apparated to the riddle manor to see his father and mother...