"No Alex. You are misunderstanding me." She said as she was taking few steps towards me. I knew where this would lead to. She leaned on me and was caressing my face. I could feel her soft breasts on my chest and all I could think about now was sex.

"Don't misunderstand me honey. I don't mean it that way. I do care for your father." She said and stood up. She removed her towel and I saw her glorious body. Her standing firm breasts were so beautiful. Her whole body was magnificent.

"You want me honey?" She sat down on the bed.

"Come get me." Immediately she said that I didn't hesitate and clashed my lips with hers. She always did this and I always fell for it. Well we were going to get married soon and I couldn't wait to have her with me forever.

*******************

"I love this jet so much." Devana was squealing like a child. This wasn't the first time we had used my private jet but she always behaved like this was her first time here.

"Honey why don't you buy me my own private jet?" Devana said.

"We can use this one together."

"But what if I have to go somewhere important and its already in use? I don't want to go on a plane and sit with old and ugly people."

"Don't worry I will think about it." I said. I didn't want this matter to turn into a fight.

"Thanks honey. Adriana!!"

"Calm down Devana. Your voice can break the windows."

"Haha so funny.", she said and Adriana came rushing in. Adriana was Devana's personal maid. Devana chose her because she said that she was the most beautiful out of all the maids and she didn't want ugly ones. And she was not wrong. Adriana was very beautiful. She was from Ethiopia and was forced to work with us by her Dad. Sometimes I actually pitied her.

" Get me a cup of orange juice. I'm thirsty."

"Yes ma'am. Anything else?"

"If there was anything else I would have said it right now. Go!" ,she said and Adriana scurried off. Devana turned back to me.

"Honey have you told Ross about the dinner?"

"Yeah. He's already at home."

"Oh. OK.", she said turned her attention to her phone.

Few hours later,Devana and I arrived home and greeted my Dad. This was the first time I had ever seen my Dad all smiles and happy. It must be his new catch. I wonder what she did to him.

" Welcome son. Its nice seeing you again."Dad said as he hugged me. I really did miss him. He turned to Devana.

"How are you Devana? Hope you are taking good care of Alex?"

"Yes sir,of course.", she said with all smiles.

" Well the dinner will soon start. Ross is upstairs preparing. I think you should do the same too."he said and left.

"Let's go Alex. I don't want to upset my dear father in-law."

"OK then. Let's go." I said. Devana ordered Adriana to carry our bags upstairs.

"Let's go." Devana said, dragging me upstairs.

****************************

It was already 8pm but I wasn't done dressing up. I didn't even care about the dinner but I was doing this for Dad. Besides that,I wanted to see the slut Dad had brought home. I had finished dressing up and was spraying my perfume. As I was spraying it,I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and dropped the perfume.

"Sir,your dad requests for you and Devana." Adriana said.

"We are on our way. You may leave." I said without giving her a glance and she left.

"Devana, let's go."

"OK honey.", she replied and came out of the bathroom with her beautiful dress. It was a red dress with beautiful diamonds on it. It was sleeveless and revealed her cleavage. I bought this dress for her when we were in Mexico but I didn't know it would fit her this well.

" You look perfect Devana."

"Thanks. And you don't look so bad yourself.", she replied.

" Shall we?"I said,holding out my hand.

"Let's go then." She took my hand and we left the room. We went downstairs and straight to the dining hall. I opened the door and saw Dad sitting beside the slut. I also saw Ross conversing with her. He was such a nitwit. Why would he be talking to her? And she looked so young. God knows she could even be younger than Devana. This was the first time Dad had gone after someone who was so young.

Devana and I approached the table and that was when we were noticed.

"Sylvia." Dad said as he stood up."Meet my son Alexander." He said,gesturing towards me.

Hmm. Her name is Sylvia. I hate to admit but she was quite pretty.

"And this is his fiancée Devana." He said again.

"Nice to meet you. Your father has told me a lot about you." The Sylvia lady said as she stood up and stretched her hand to me for a handshake. I didn't want to seem rude and accepted her handshake.

"Nice meeting you too." I responded.

"Hello Devana. Also nice meeting you." She said as she turned towards Devana.

"Nice meeting you too." Devana replied.

"Since everyone is getting to know each other,let's sit down and eat. We wouldn't want the food to get cold." Father said and everyone took a seat.

We had started eating and Dad started a conversation about his business. I really wasn't paying that much attention because I was feeling uncomfortable. I didn't want this woman here. I knew she was bad news.

"Alexander aren't you going to say anything?" Father asked and all eyes turned to me.

"No Dad. Nothing important to say." I replied.

Dad continued talking about business and then drifted to his lame jokes. Well it was funny at times. He said a funny one and everyone burst out laughing. Sylvia's laughter was destroying my ears. It was so obvious that she was faking it and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please stop pretending like its funny because I know you are just pretending! Dad this woman is pretending!" I blurted out and the hall was silent. All eyes were on me.

"Alexander what are you doing?" Dad said while giving me a death glare. But I didn't give a damn. How could he believe this woman? She was a fake.

"I'm leaving. I can't stay here anymore." I stood up.

"Good night." I said and left the dining room.

So what do you guys think? I would really appreciate it if you vote and comment. Thank you guys!!

Love you all❤❤❤❤