Chapter 20 : 'Harry and Alexis an item?!'

Alexis' POV

'1D News:

Harry Styles got into a little fight with some guy yesterday, who happened to be a friend of Alexis'. Here's the video.

*CLIP*

We all know that Harry is a womaniser and all that but we didn't expect him to do such thing. He attacked the guy.

"They were arguing outside his house. I don't know what it was about but it seemed like the guy was Alexis' ex-boyfriend." Our source told us.

"Harry kept yelling:  Stay away from my girlfriend. So i think we all know what that means." 

Is Harry Styles indeed in a relationship? Or is all of this just blown out of proportion. We don't know. But if we find out more, we'll most definitely tell you. Leave the comments below!' 

I scrolled down the Sugarscape page to read all the comments. Some of them were nice, some of them were very rude.

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I already knew who it was. Hadn't seen Harry in a couple days. I didn't really feel like talking to him. But i started to miss him and yeah, i kinda called him to talk.

"Hi." His whisper made me shiver. His voice was beautifully cracked up, probably cause he cried. I saw it in his eyes. They were red and puffy. 

"Hey. Come in.." 

I held the door open and he walked inside. There was an painful silence for what felt like 2 hours, yet it were only 3 minutes. 

"So.." 

"Harry, can i ask you a question?" 

He nodded. I sat down on the couch next to him. 

"Why didn't you tell me about the rumours on the internet? I mean, you could've told me things were being said about us. About me."

He nodded again. "I know. I'm sorry. And i'm sorry, for beating up Stiles. Even though he fucking deserved it." 

"I'm getting a lot of hate Harry.." 

"So what are you trying to say? Is this it?" 

I jumped up and raised my eyebrows. "Are you seriously thinking that i, a girl that has been bullied for half her life, can't handle this? This is nothing, to be honest. They call me ugly, because it's true. They call me fat, because i am fat. They call me an attention whore, but i'm not quite sure why they say that. Cause i'm not an attention seeker." 

He jumped up and cupped my face in his hands. Which almost buried me. His hands are huge to be honest. 

"You're not fat. You're not ugly. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful." 

I shook my head. " I don't get why you're even with me to be honest. There are loads of other pretty girls." 

"Are you seriously starting this conversation right now? Cause then i'll go home, and come back another day." 

"Fine. If thats what you want." 

"Alex.. You're the sweetest, most beautiful girl i've ever met. Your smile lightens my day. Don't let the bullies get to you okay.  You're beautiful. Stop pulling yourself down. I love you. I love you for who you are. I love you." 

A tear escaped my eye. This, was a beautiful moment. He just made my life even better. 

"I love you too Harry. Really." 

He kissed me passionately while more tears fell down. "This is really dramatic." He suddenly said and i burst out of laughter. "You totally ruined the moment." I said and he pouted. "Sorry my dearest. You still love me." I nodded and kissed his cheek. 

"Shall we go to my place? Have a slumber party with the boys." He wingled his eyebrows and i couldn't stop laughing.

"Who's coming?" He grabbed his phone and started texting away.

"Perrie, The boys and Eleanor." He smiled proudly. I ran upstairs and came back with my bag. "Okay, leggo."

"Haven't seen you in ages" I yelled as Perrie opened the door. I hugged her tight. She was probably the sweetest girl next to Courtney. Wait, i need to invite Courtney too. And Josh.

"I'm gonna ask Josh and Courtney to come too yeah?" They all nodded and i called Courtney. 

"Court?" 

"Yeaaaah? Haven't talked to you for a while. What's up?"

"Uh. I wanted to ask you if you wanna join me Harry Perrie the boys at a slumber party. Bring Josh."

She chuckled. " Okay we'll be there in a couple minutes."

This is going to be a lot of fun.

" Who wants a shot of tequila?" Perrie yelled and i raised my hand. So did the rest. We all gathered around the dining table. She gave us some shot and raised it. "Cheers to, i don't know. Me and Zayn?" He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Cheers, to you and Zayn. And me an Josh." Courtney said. "Cheers to Zayn and Perrie Josh and Courtney, Me and Eleanor-"

"And me and Alex." Harry grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek. "Cheers." He whispered and drank his tequila. I smiled very widely. He was so cute.

______________________________________________________________-

Sorry guys. But this was the last chapter. Really sorry. Hope you liked the story. And maybe, one day i'll make a sequel. I'm not sure. (:

Bye xo.