Chapter 13 : A Birthday Party. ( 2 )

Harry's POV

"Harry bro! You havn a good time?" Niall asked while i took another shot. I nodded my head fast as i looked around looking for Alexis. I wanted that girl. To be mine. Okay eheheheh, i'm waisted. Maybe i should wait and ask her when i'm sober. "Are you?" I patted his back and he nodded too. "You found a girl yet?" He shook his head. "No man. I'm just gon' chill and wait till someone comes up to me." He took a sip of his beer. I saw a girl walking up to us in the corner of my eye. "Well, there you go Nialler." I chuckled as the girl started talking to him. I winked and walked away. Leggo find Alex. I walked around and almost lost my balance a few times. I walked upstairs., Bahaha i was drunk as fuck. Some blonde smoking girl bumped into me. I looked at her face. Oh, Perrie. Hahaha. Well, she looked stunning though. "Pez, why aren't you with Zayn?" She smiled. "I was, but i had to use the bathroom Haz." I chuckled. I call her Pez, she calls me Haz. Well, everyone does. I smiled and she walked away. I was so dizzy and it was fucking hot upstairs. I walked into a room. Oh, there she was. FINALLY. I stumbled into the room ready to fall to the ground. "Hi curly!" She yelled. Lol, she was definitely drunk. "Waisted much?" I asked and she nodded. I sat down on the chair which was standing next to her. I looked at her. He hair lying beautifully on her shoulders. Her cheeks bright pink from the alcohol and her lips.. ASDLHASDKH. She looked stunning and i wanted to kiss her so bad. She slowly looked up as i noticed i leaned in closer and closer. But my hand suddenly slipped off the edge of the chair causing me to fall. On top of her. Great. She cried of laughter, which made me laugh. Her laugh was so gorgeous. And i still wanted to kiss her so so bad. I just decided to do it. I stared into her eyes and leaned in. She did the same. Her lips were only inches away from mine untill we heard a cough. She looked up. Yeay, our little moment is now officially ruined by some dickhead. I looked up. Oh. It was Zayn. "Ugh. Lovebirds. Why don't you use your own bedroom instead of mine. Gross." He said and walked into his bathroom. I slowly stood up and reached my hand. She grabbed it and stood up too. "Thanks." She whispered and looked down. But when you smile at the ground it ain't haaaaaard to tell, you don't know. Oh oh. You don't know you're beautiful. That's what makes you beautiful. Yes, my own song just popped into my head. She walked into the bathroom as Zayn walked out. "Thanks bro. You ruined my moment." I said and patted his back. "Sorry mate. I had to fix my hair." I burst out of laughter. "Sex happens." He said and walked out. Yes, sex happens. Well, not for me lately. Lol, okay. Inappropiate information. I sat down on the bed with my head in my hands. I suddenly felt a hand on my back. "You okay?" Alex asked. I didn't even notice he walking out of the bathroom. I looked up and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah of course. Just a bit.. nauseous." She suddenlt sat down on my lap and looked into my eyes. I smiled. "That's eh.. That's nice." She chuckled and kissed my cheek. My heart was pounding. But i didn't want to do this now. I mean, she's drunk. What if she doesn't even want to when she's sober? "Let's go back downstairs yeah?" I asked and she nodded. 

Alexis' POV

I woke up. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING BRIGHT LIGHT OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE BURNING INTO MY EYES WHICH FUCKING HURTSSSSS. I sqeezed my eyes together and opened them again. I lifted my head up and looked around. What the ? How the hell did i get home? And what the hell happened yesterday? Omfg, i'm scared. I climbed out of my bed. WOOOOOOOW, heavy head. I felt my heart beat in my head. Not cool. At all. I wanted to scream as loud as i could but my voice was gone. Great. I blinked my eyes. 

"That's eh.. That's nice." He said as i sat down on his lap. I wanted to kiss this guy so bad. But i was drunk. Instead of kissing his lips i kissed his cheek. He looked at me. "Let's go back downstairs yeah?" He asked and i nodded. That's probably a better idea. 

Oh great, how i love hangovers. And flashbacks. FUUUCK. Head, why you not show me everything intead of showing me short flashbacks of what happened last night. I WANNA FUCKING KNOW. Maybe i should ask somebody. But, atleast this is something.