Chapter 19 .

Harry's POV

"I think it's time to take the next step bro." Louis patted my shoulder.

"What next step? What." 

"The next step. You know, make it official. You think she's ready for it?" 

I shrugged. Not knowing if Alex would want this. She has been my girlfriend for a couple weeks but. Yeah, it has only been a couple weeks. 

"I don't think she's ready. But i don't think we have to make it official either. I don't want anyone in my business. We all know how it ends when people start judging." 

"Well Harry, half the world already knows her right now. She's been seen with you a couple times. And what do you mean? I'm still with El aren't I?" He raised his eyebrow and snapped his fingers.

"Lewis. Contain your female side and yeah, you're right, but El  is different. She's just as Sassy as you are so she'll survive. Alex is insecure. I think the hate'll get to her." 

"Louis, may i improve your language. And, i don't think she'll leave you cause of the hate. Now move over." 

He crashed down on the couch next to me. I messed up his hair and driffted away in my thoughts.

Alexis' POV

"Stiles, leave me alone." 

"No, i can't." 

"Stiles. Leave me. The fuck. Alone. Now." 

"I told you. I can't. " 

"And how can you not? Please leave my house." 

" I love you." 

I groaned and opened my front door. When he rang the bell he just burst through the door and now, he doesn't want to leave. Cause he 'loves' me. Yeah right.

" Oh so now you love me. Did you find out before you cheated or after?" He walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders. "It is true. I always loved you. And i know i made mistakes. But give me another chance." 

I shook my head. "Can't. Have a boyfriend. Who's way better than you. Now get out." 

"Dump him. Leave him. Come back to me. Please i need you. You're the nicest, prettiest and funniest girl i've ever known. Please." 

"That's funny. Let me think about it for one second. No. Get out. Now. Leave me the fuck alone." 

He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer. Our lips almost touching. I knew he was going to kiss me. So i pushed him off. 

"Don't think so stupid little fuck. GET THE FUCK OUT OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" He stood up and brushed his clothes off. "Fine. I'll leave. But remember. I love you." 

The doorbell rang. I jumped up ready to punch someone in the face. Stiles, had made me so mad. I opened the door ready to spit in his face but it wasn't Stiles. It was Harry. Thank God.

"Hi baby. Why u so mad?" I walked towards the couch and sat down. Trying to be as calm as possible but of course, it didn't work. I didn't wanna tell Harry about what just happened but now i have to.

"Nothing. Something just, happened. Never mind." 

"Okay.... I wanted to talk to you about something.." I sounded very serious. Too serious for my like. 

"Talk to me then. What is it?" 

"I'll tell you. But first you need to tell me about that 'something' that just happened. Something bad?" 

I slowly nodded and sighed. 

"Stiles just came by my house. And he-" 

"Did you guys do something? Did you.." 

"No! He tried to kiss me Harry. He tried to. But i didnt let him. I pushed him off and told him to leave. That's what happened. That's why i'm mad." 

"I'm gonna kill the motherfucker !" He jumped up and ran outside. "Where does he live?!" 

"I'm not going to tell you that!" I ran after him. He turned around and grabbed my arms. "Tell me. Where he lives!' I told him the adress and he ran away. I just followed him. What the hell was i supposed to do?

**

"Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend!"

"I know she still loves me. So no, i won't. Untill she admits." 

"You want me to punch you? Cause i will, my friend." 

I grabbed Harry's arm pulling him back. We were standing in front of Stiles' house right now. I knew he wanted to punch him, but i didn't want that to happen. 

"Go ahead. 'My friend' " Stiles sarcastically replied. 

"Guys, just stop. For fuck sake. I don't want you two to fight. It's not fun to watch, at all. Harry, let's just forget about this. And Stiles, leave me the fuck alone. I don't want you in my life anymore. It's your own fault. Harry, let's go." 

He shook his head and turned back to Stiles. " You messed with the wrong person." 

Suddenly Stiles was lying on the ground. I don't know what happened, but there was one thing i did know. Paps will be here any seconds. And by any seconds, i mean now. 

"Harry. We need to leave. Your reputation will be forever ruined. People will start judging you. Let's. Go !" 

He looked at me,  really pissed off. "I don't care about my reputation. And people already judge me, since they found out about me and you. It's all over the internet Alex. So this, i don't care about this. It's his fault. He shouldn't have gone to your house in the fucking first place. Now you go home. I'll finish this." He pulled his arm back and grabbed Stiles by his collar. But Stiles fought back. I couldn't stand this. 

I grabbed my phone running home. " Li?!" Liam picked up the phone.

"What is it? What happened love?!" 

"Harry got in a fight with Stiles. He didn't wanna stop. And now, people are making videos and pictures. I don't know what to do Liam. Please go get Paul and help get Harry back." 

"Okay calm down babe. Where does Stiles live? We will take care of it. Promise. You just need to go home yeah." 

I told him the adress and hung up. As i arrived home i fell onto the couch and burst out of tears. Why is this even happening to me? I don't want them to fight. 

God fucking dammit. Damn you Harry. Damn you. 

And i still don't know what he wanted to tell me.