Chapter 4 : This is unbelievable.

I just decided to update. I didn't want you guys to wait any longer. Enjoy readingggg :D x

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I walked through the door, into the little room. Me and the lads were going in there. I wanted to see Alexis. It was a gorgeous day today, and everyone was so happy. We first had to past the 'Saw' room before we could go into the music room. I was excited  and nervous. We ran across the room and finally reached the music room. We walked towards our microphones ans started singing. That's when i saw her. The girl of my dreams. Alexis. She's so gorgeous. She walked up to me and we started talking. "I wanted to talk to you after the concert, but you were gone." She nodded and smiled. "I couldn't wait on you forever." I looked around me. Her friend was standing there. I waved, and so did she. "You look really pretty." "Thank you Styles." I grabbed her face carefully and tried to kiss her. Again. But then she pulled back, AGAIN.  "Sorry Styles." She walked away. "NO ALEXIS WAIT! Please!" I yelled. She turned around, and walked back. She gave a peck on my cheek and then walked off. "Bye Haz.." 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes, and looked around. This is unbelievable. Why can't i just finish my dream for once? I was sweating like crazy.. Like how? I stepped out of my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I undres- No wait, i don't wear clothes. Lol.  I put on the shower and stepped under it. This felt refreshing. "HAZZA!" I heard someone yelling. "HAZZY COME OUT! WE GOT BREAKFAST!" It was Louis. "I'M IN THE SHOWER DICKFACE. I'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC!" Why do these boys always wake up before i do? Annoying. I washed my hair and my body and then i turned of the shower. I dried myself and dressed myself. Then i walked downstairs. I sat down and sighed. "You can't stop thinking about it do you?" Zayn asked. "Hmm? Wha..?" I looked up. "About that girl? Did you have that dream again?" He asked and i nodded. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sorry, i can't help it. I can't control my dreams.." I stood up and walked outside. Maybe i need to go talk to someone. Someone like a therapist? Maybe it'll help? I sighed deep and walked inside again. "Let's go clubbing tonight?" Zayn asked. I didn't feel like going, really. Maybe it'll get my mind off of things. "Yup, great idea." I smiled.

Alexis' POV 

I woke up. I was tired as fuck. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. I shocked when my phone suddenly went off. It was a text from Stiles. It said : 'I was wondering. You wanna grab some coffee? xS' I smiled widely. I replied : 'Yeah, sounds fun! Let's meet up at the park. x'

I jumped up and looked through my closet. Black.. Black.. Black and.. Black. Great. I walke dout of my room. I sneaked into my mom's room. She was downstairs. I looked through her closet, and grabbed some dress. I heard a cough. "What's going on in here?" My mom's voice sounded. "I.. Eh.. I was just looking for eh..-" " Why are you looking though my clothes?  Do you have a date?!" She smiled like an idiot. I rolled my eyes. "It's just some guy i met at the party.." She pulled me towards the bed and sat down. "Tell me about him.." She asked. "Mom.." "Oh c'mon! I'm your mother!" "Okay.. He has blonde hair and grey brownish eyes. He's very sweet." She smiled and i blushed a little. But it was true. He was sweet. "Okay, we have to find you a dress then." My mom jumped up. "I already found this one." I said and pointed at the one i just had. She nodded. "That's perfect. Now go dress up, you don't wanna be late." I did what she said. I grabbed my dress and walked to my room, i dressed myself and did my make up. Just natural. When i was done i went down stairs. My mom looked at me.  Her bottom lip trembled. She looked at like she was proud. Haha. "You look fantastic." She gave me a hug. "Mom it's just a date, it's not like we're gonna marry." I chuckled and grabbed my bag.

Then i left, to the park. I walked across the grass, no one was there. I sat down on the edge of the fountain. I looked around. I saw some kids running around, their mother was trying to catch them. I saw a little group of guys standing there. They looked at me for a long time till one of them came up to me. I recognized him. It was Nathan, some kid in my school. He's so annoying. He sat next me. "Hi freak. Why you look so fit today?" He stroke my cheek. I rolled my eyes. He put his hand on my thigh. "Get your filthy hands off of me." I said and stood up, but yeah i lost my balance. And of course, i fell into the fountain. The boys couldn't stop laughing. I stepped out it. "You think this is funny?!" I heard someone yelling behind me. The boys looked at him. I turned around and saw Stiles, he smiled at me and i walked towards him. He pulled me into a hug. "Wait, my clothes are soaked." I chukcled. "Doesn't matter pretty. Let's go to your house yeah?" He said and i nodded. While we walked to my house we talked a lot. I rang my door bell and my mom opened. "Hi- WHAT HAPPENED?! YOUR CLOTHES ARE SOAKED!" She pulled me inside, not even paying attention to Stiles.  I walked to my room. "Just go sit on the couch okay..? I'll be right back." I smiled and he walked towards the living room.

I changed my clothes into white ripped jeans and a black tank top. My hair in a messy bun and i removed my make up, which was all messed up. I walked back to the livingroom after i was done. My mom was talking to Stiles. I crashed on the couch next to my mom. "Sooooo.. What are you guys talking about?" I asked looking at both of them. Stiles just smiled. "I was just telling him some things about you.." My eyes went huge. "Okay... Let's go then." I stood up and reached my hand to him. He grabbed it and we both walked outside, towards Starbucks. I didn't even realise we were still holding hands. I pulled it back and blushed. We found a good spot in the corner of Starbucks, where we could sit and talk. So yeah, we talked about the most random things. He was so funny, he made me laugh with every word he said.  "So.. What was my mother telling you?" I asked after one hours, and he looked away. "Stiles.. C'mon tell meh!" I chuckled. "She kinda told me that eh.. You eh.. That you like me. A lot." He said. I facepalmed myself. My head was freaking red right now. I can't even. "Why did she had to do that?" I said and he chuckled. After that we left the place, and we walked to my house again. "I had a great time.' I said while we were standing at the porch. He nodded and looked away. Something was up with him.. I grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. Wow, i would never do that, i must definetly like him. He looked at me, his cheeks bright pink. "So i just wanted to tell you that.. eh... My mom was kinda right." I said and blushed. His face lit up and looked at me. "Seriously..?" I nodded and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. His hot breath against my lip, and his hands around my waist made me shiver. I looked him into his beautiful eyes. He cupped his hands around my face and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs. "I really REALLY like you Alex.." He said before kissing me softly. I pulled back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit his lip. OMG DON'T DO THAT TO ME OKAY?. I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him passionate. Out tongues moving in perfect sync. This was so ALKSLKAHSD, i can't even describe the feeling. And this, was actually my first kiss. Like EVER. Awkward.. I'm 17. After a couple of seconds we pulled back, to catch our breath. "How about, i see you tomorrow. At school..?" He said and smiled. I nodded and he kissed me one last time before leaving. I turned around, only to see Courtney standing in my doorway. How the hell did i not notice her? "So.. You have a boyfriend huh..?" She said with a huge smile. I chuckled and turned a bit red. She pulled me to my room. "Tell me everything about him." She smiled and i started.