Chapter 14 : Just the two of us. Very cozy..

Harry's POV

"Let's go on a date tonight?" I asked and crashed down on the couch next to Alex. She chuckled. "A date?" I nodded fast. "Just the two of us, very cozy.." I said and smiled cheekily. She hit my arm. "Ouch. I was just kidding bro. There's this little fair tonight. Just 30 minutes from here." I laughed and she smiled. "I don't really feel like going Haz. Sorry." I sat down on one knee on the floor. I grabbed her hand. "Pleeeeeeasseee?" My face was now in a puppy mode and she burst out of laughter. She sat down on my knee and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Kay, let's do it. What time is it?" Her face was only inches away from mine. "Its eh.. Eight. Eight o'clock babe." She nodded. "Okay. Let me change at home and then i'll come back yeah?" She stood up. "Yeah that's okay." I kissed her cheek. The kiss lasted a little longer than usually which made her chuckle. "See you in a few babe." She bit her lip and walked out. I sat down on the couch again. You know how hard it is not to lose control and just kiss her, every second?

Alexis' POV

I came home and ran upstairs. Before i go back to Harry i need to do something else. I showered and dressed myself ( A/N look at the sidebar for the outfit.) 

Then i ran back downstairs. Right before i wanted to open my door my mom stopped me. "How was the party?" She asked and smiled. "It wwas fun." I gave her a quick smile and wanted to open the door again but she still blokced it. "Where are you going now?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm going on a date, with a friend." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Have fun and don't be home too late hun!" She yelled as i ran out the door. I walked down the street and i felt some people staring at me even though i didn't really know why. It's not like i'm dating my idol. Hahaha. I walked towards the front door and rang the door bell. It took so long before someone opened. So just as about i was going to walk away the door opened and i looked straight into those beautiful blue eyes of that horrible bitch who kinde detroyed my relationship with Stiles. "Oh. Well, this is awkward." Stiles said and gave me a smile. "Oh no. It's not. I just wanted to say something to you. And yes Audri, you can stay cause i really want you to know what i have to say," I said really fast. They probably didn't even hear what i said, but i continued talking. "First of all, you are disgusting. Second of all, i already told you everything but i found this necklace and i wanted to give it back to you, since i don't want to have it anymore." I grabbed the little necklace out of my pocket and threw it in his face. "Ouch. Bitch." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear. "That's probably the way you should talk to your new girlfriend. Cause she is, indeed, a bitch. Bye. Live horrible ever after." I said and smiled. Audri just gasped. Stiles' mum appeared in the doorway. "Hi Alex!" She yelled and i smiled. "Hi ma'am! Have a great day and i hope you'll find out about how awful this little girl actually is." I turned around and walked away. I have to admit, i did try to hold back the tears, but it didn't work. The tears streamed down my face. Why did i even go there? 

I rang the doorbell and a happy Harry Styles opened the door. "Why, hello pretty lady." He smiled. I gave him a weak smile. "Where are you two lovebirds going?" Zayn asked and he patted Harry's back. "Stop calling us lovebirds." Harry whispered. I couldn't help but laughed. The Zarry bromance is too cute. "Oh come on bro, i know the both of you like each other so just get it over with." This made me even laugh louder. "You see? She likes it." He gave Harry a little nod who was standing there frozen, and then took off. Zayn is such a weird guy. "Shall we go?" I grabbed Harry's hand and we walked out. We walked to the car, when i realized i still held his hand. It felt good, to hold someone's hand. Other than my mother or father. Haha. He opened the door for me, but i didn't step in. He carefully pushed me against the car and brought his face really close. His breath made me shiver, and he smelled pretty good. He was just about to kiss me when i heard a gasp. "Is that Harry Edwards Styles?" "Since when does he have a girlfriend?!" "HARRY I LOVE YOU. "HARREH GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!" "HARRY FOLLOW ME ON TWIITER. "HARRY KISS ME!" I heard a couple of girls screaming. I really thought it was a whole crowd of them, but there were actually 3 of them. I burst out of laughter and Harry quickly pulled back. "Jump in the car hurry!" He yelled as he jumped in himself. "HARRY WAIT!" "WHO'S THAT GIRL?!" "QUICK TAKE PICTURES!" I heard the girls scream before i closed the door. Right as the girl grabbed her phone to shoot a picture we already drove away. Heart. Attack. Seriously. "How the hell can ou deal with this every fricking day?" I asked as we both laughed. "Don't know. I usually take pictures with them, but, i'm on a date so yeah." He kept staring infront of him as i looked at his face. His cheeks were bright pink, cause of the 'date' thing he just ssaid. He suddenly turned his head. "Wha..?" He smiled uncomfortably. "Oh. N.. Nothing. Sorry." I said and looked at my fingers. "You look good today." He smiled proudly. "Why thank you. I had to look good, for my date, of course." He bit his bottom lip and kept staring at me. "Watch the road smartass." I said and he looked infront ofo him again. Such a cutie.

After 40 minutes we were finally walked around the fair. There were a few rollercoasters there, but i'm scared of hights, and Harry didn't want to go in either.. So we just didn't. I looked at Harry who got all excited over a cotton candy machine. "Let's go get some then?" I asked and he smiled. He suddenly gave me a huge fluff of pink cotton candy. "Awh thanks Haz. You didn't have to." He payed the lady and turned to me. "Oh, that was nothing." He said and we continued walked. He suddenly grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I suddenly saw a shooting rink from the corner of my eye. "I bet you could knock them all out in the first round." He smiled and put up his 'thinking really hard' face. " Okay, i'll try babe." He walked up to the guy and gave him 5 pounds. "Just tell me which prize you want babe." I chuckled and picked out a cute little plushy turtle with huge eyes. Kinda creppy, but kinda cute too. Lol. Harry grabbed the fake gun and started shooting. He missed everything. I chuckled, but he continued shooting. We already got to the 5th round and he still missed everything. "Hazz, it's okay. I don't want the turtle that much.." I lied. I did want to have it, but it was sad to watch him pay more every round. He smiled cheekily and looked at the guy. "How much do you want for that damn turtle, mate?" He asked the guy. "100." The guy said. I gasped. "You crazy? Harry, come on. Let's go." I pulled his arm but he grabbed his wallet. He paid the guy and he gave me the plushy animal. I smiled and jumped into Harry's arms. "You didn't have to do that." I whispered in his ear. " I'd do anything babe." He said and kissed my cheek. Oh my god. My heart melted and my knees started shaking. His lips were only inches away from mine. Okay this is it. I crashed my lips on his and the kiss was passionate and sweet. He grabbed my chin and started kissing me a bit rough. We both pulled back to catch our breath. It was already getting dark outside. There was a little park next to the fair and since it was almost finished we went to the park. It was getting a bit cold. We sat down on a little bench. "So. What do you think about the first date then?" He asked and wingled his eyebrows. "It was amazing." I said and kissed his cheek. He pulled me into his lap. "But, there's a rule. Don't kiss on the first date." He whispered and looked into my eyes. "Fuck that rule. We can do whatever we want ey?" I asked and planted my lips on his. "You. Are. The. Cutest." He said while giving me multiple kissed. Suddenly some screaming/llaughing girl ran out of the bushes. She wasn't screaming like AAAH I'M SCARED SOME RAPIST. But more in the fun way since some guy, probably her boyfriend ran after her. She scared the hell out of us causing us to fall of the bench. We were now lying on the floor and i couldn't stop laughing. Harry turned to me and kissed my cheek. "This date was amazing. But it is really REALLY cold. Shall we go home?" I asked and he smiled. He jumped up and pulled me with him.

"So how was your dateeeeee?" Liam yelled as me and Harry entered the house. "It was funnnnnnnnnn." Harry yelled and grabbed my waist. "So what, are you two together now?" Niall asked, and looked a bit jealous. I crushed him into a hug. "No bro." I said and he patted my back. "Not yeeeeeeet!" Harry yelled and he walked upstairs. "HARRY EDWARDS STYLES!" Louis yelled. "REMEMBER THE TIME YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS REAL. BUT IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT!" He yelled. I cried of laughter. "Don't worry boobear. He's still yours." He jumped up. "YAY LOVE YOU BRO! LARRY STYLINSON BROMANCE FOREVER!" He yelled at Harry, who was already upstairs. I patted Lou's head. "I'm going.. Upstairs. Bye." I said really fast, not wanting to hear some stupid comments from Lou. I opened Harry's door and he smiled. He patted the bed next to him and i crashed down. I crawled closer to him and buried my head into his shoulder. He turned around and was now lying on top of me. "Be mine." He said and smiled. I swallowed. Wow.