26: Live From Seoul (Part 2)

A/N: This chapter is a short one.

I know it's been, like, two months, but I'll do my best to update more regularly for you lot.

Thanks :)

And please, enjoy.

I could barely process the screams this time, because my vision was tunneling. I looked straight ahead as the lights dimmed to black. The glow sticks started pulsing and shaking as a whisper drifted across the stadium. And then, the lights came on and the music started...

A/N:  Track 7 - GOING CRAZY (feat. BTS) [Originally Performed by EXO]

Even though I'd heard the song already, it gave me goosebumps. There was a moment of hitched silence when the speakers started blaring, where the crowd didn't quite know what was going on. But then they realized it was an entirely new song, and the stadium practically exploded.

I could hear Jihyo's vocalizing, but I'm not sure it tracked with many people in the crowd. The point where it really clicked was when Nayeon stepped out on stage.

Chaoneun angaecheoreom millyeowa

Joyeooneun sum

Carla and Molly lost their minds as the girls kept stepping out onto stage one after the other. I couldn't blame them. The first time I'd heard the song was in out living room, and I'd fanboyed so hard that I managed to embarrass all nine of them.

[Jeongyeon/Chaeyoung]

It's killing me

Deonna beorin sangcheoga

Gipeojijana jakku aryeowa

(But it was you)

[Sana/Dahyun]

Geunarui angmongi tteoolla