IX

(Y/N) smirked at the way the tan Cuban's warm brown eyes was filled with lust and need, as her hand got a hold of her right arm and was dragged along towards the bedroom. She was quite surprised when the brunette decided to pushed her back, which she stumbled back, her ass landing at the edge of the bed. Although it took her more than a minute to process, but Camila was now sitting at her lap, facing her with a cocky smirk on her face. "I never knew you were this obedient when you stay over at someone's house?"

"Only if that girl is you."

Camila raised an eyebrow at the cheesy line she received from the veterinarian whose eyes showed a clear sign of eagerness and want towards her. This made the brunette pull her shirt over her head, leaving the other girl with her mouth hung open and eyes focused on the round perky breast she used to play with. "Are you just going to stare at me, (Y/N)? Or are you going to show me who's boss?"

That line set her right off the edge as the Cuban sitting on her lap knew what buttons to push against her. In one swift motion, she flipped her over, now laying on her back at the bed with (Y/N) towering over her. Leaning on one arm to carry her weight while her other hand slowly made its way up from her leg to her thigh.

(Y/N) smiled when she heard a small noise coming out o the brunette, while Camila desperately tried to keep herself quiet by biting her own tongue ever so gently. She knew the brunette wasn't going to make it easy for her at all, she sinks her head down as her lips found it's way to leave trails of kisses from her neck down to her breasts. Hearing Camila's erratic breathing made her go back up to face her, smirking before taking in the look of a breathless, and eager woman underneath her. "You're an asshole, (Y/N/N)"

"I'm sorry. I'm a what?" (Y/N) asked with a grin and a raised eyebrow before unhooking her bra from the front, noticing that the brunette hasn't even noticed that her breasts were now bare in front of the other woman. Instead of hearing a sarcastic remark from the sexually frustrated woman underneath her, a long throaty moan escaped her lips which made the other quickly suck in a breath.

"Y-You're—just fuck me already." She begged with her head tilted back while her legs were spread out, before she could even look down she moaned in utter pleasure when two fingers penetrated her. Not even remembering when her bottoms were removed but she didn't pay no mind as soon as a pair of warm lips started to suck and lick her breast. It drove her crazy when she felt her nipples being pinched and she hut her eyes close while incoherent moans fell from her lips.

"Fuck me, (Y/N)."

"Gladly." She answered before slowly moving down to face the brunette's soaked clit, her fingers still continuing to thrust in and out of her. Watching the brunette jerk her hips forward to add more pressure than she was being given. (Y/N) licked her lips before pulling her fingers out, licking her fingers clean while the brunette looked down moaning at the sight she was seeing. "Still the same taste that I love."

Before the tan Cuban could say another word, she arched her back when (Y/N)'s warm tongue was pressed against her clit, giving her a slow hard lick. She had certainly forgotten how good the veterinarian was with her tongue, and this was a definite reminder she wouldn't forget ever. Her left hand had a tight grip on her sheets while her other free hand ran through on (Y/N)'s hair before tugging a fistful of her hair. Earning a pained groan from the hair pulling which sent vibrations though her clit.

"Oh, god.." Camila sucked in a breath when she felt her bud being nipped and (Y/N)'s tongue was pushing in and out of her. Only their moans and curses was heard in the very house at that time. She screamed when she felt herself coming close but before she could tell (Y/N) who was still busy tongue fucking her and using her thumb to rub her clit at the same time, she squirted all over her mouth which made her legs shake. As she had her mouth agape when her orgasm follow through, making the veterinarian pull back with a smirk on her face.