Chapter 24

"What was that back there?" He asked me as we walked. I slightly smirked, lightly laughing.

"Me trying to prove a point." I tell him and we walked into the other garage that the truck was in.

"You know Charlie going to be asking alot of questions." He told me lifting up the hood and I sat on the counter.

"And most of them he'll ask Bella, so that's her problem now. Not mine." I say and he laughed.

"Now she might loss her bloodsucker boyfriend." He said quitely but I heard him.

"Bloodsucker?" I asked and he stopped and looked at me.

"Oh, um, yeah. Shit." He said.

"It's okay, Jake, if you can't tell me. Then don't, I don't want you to get in trouble." I tell him but he walked over to me.

"No, you need to know." He said.

He then jumped up and sat next to me. He then explained everything to me. From the Doctor being one of them and that's why they talked for so long. Because there not aloud on this land and how Bella was dating one if them.

"Don't you think Sam going to be mad?" I asked him when he was done.

"Yes, but you need to know all this." He tells me and then jumped down and walked back over to the truck.

"I still feel like your keeping something." I say and he looked at me.

"Like what?" He asked and I moved my leps up and sat like little kids do.

"I don't know, but if I think of it I'll ask." I tell him and he smiled.

"Okay, cause you know I won't lie to you." He tells me and I narrowed my eyes. "I won't lie to you anyone." I smiled and he gave me a light smile before he started working on his truck.

I sat there watching him trying to think about what he was hiding. But what if he wasn't hiding anything? As I looked outside the snow was starting to stick, so I jumped off the counter very quietly. He didn't even look up, I smiled at myself. Then walked to the edge of the room. I looked back to make sure he hasn't seen me and he still hasn't looked up. I then picked up a handful of snow making it into a snowball. Turing around I then through it at the back of his neck. He quickly stood straight up turning and looked at my all while I laughed.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that." I smiled and laughed.

"You're gonna have to catch me first."

*Edited*