Chapter 30

After cleaning up, I went to the guest room to clean the cake out of my hair and to get a new shirt to wear. Jacob followed me and when we got into the room he shut the door behind him.

"Thanks for getting cake on me." He said sarcastically and I smiles and took off my shirt as I got another out of my bag.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile putting my new shirt on.

When I turned around to look at him, I saw him staring at me. I smiles and walked over to him and he placed his hands on my hips and I put my hands on his chest. Looking up into his eyes.

"I love you."

The words just seemed to slip out of my lips. But I don't want to take them back. Wait, should I want to take them back. No. I shouldn't want to take them back. I'm glad I said it. I would regret it if I didn't say it.

He smiled at me, leaning down and placing his lips on mine. Kissing with passion, I moved my hands around his neck pulling me closer as I kissed him back.

"I love you too." He told me in my lips.

I smiled before kissing him again. He pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible.

********

It was late at night, some of the pack went out and were on watch. Emily went out on a date with Sam. She wanted to get him out of the house before he lost his mind.

Jacob stayed back with me. We were in the guest room laying on the bed, I had my head laying on his chest and he was playing with my hair. Listening to his heart beat, seemed to keep me calm. And it also it was starting to make me tried.

"Jacob." I said tried filling my head. But, I was to tried to move. Well, I was to comfy to move.

"I'm right here baby." He said and I felt his hand brush over my cheek. "Try and get some rest." He whispered to me and I closed my eyes, waisting no time falling asleep.

******

I woke up still in Jacob's arms and I smiled to myself.

"You awake?" I heard him ask in almost a whisper in case I still was asleep.

"Yeah I am." I said quietly and he leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked still holding onto me.

I don't think he wanted to let me go. Good thing I didn't want to move.

"Okay." I said as I sat up some so I was looking at him. "How'd you sleep?"

"I didn't." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why?" He sat up some causing me to move back some from my spot.

"You've only been asleep for a few hours. I was staying awake to make sure you stayed safe."

"You can't keep me safe of you're tried and wore out." He signed knowing I was right. "Exactly." I smirked before getting up.

"What are you doing?" He asked me sitting up more.

"I have to use the bathroom." He seemed to calm down after that. "And when I come back, I want you to be at least halfway asleep."

I then walked out of the room and made my way to the bathroom. Closing the guest room door after me. I really hope he gets some sleep, I've put alot on him the past few days. I know I've probably really stressed him out. I feel so bad for doing it to, but I don't think if I said I was sorry he would except it. But when this is all over I think if I said I was sorry, maybe then he would except it.

As I made my out of the bathroom, I heard small noise come from the living room. It sounded like something breaking, I know I should get Jacob. But he needs his rest, maybe it was just Quil or Embry walking around and knocked something over. I slowly made my way down the hall and into the living room. No one was in the living room. Nothing seemed out of places.

But there then was a loud roar of thunder and a bright flash of lightning. Causing me to jump three feet out of my skin. I then started to pour down rain.

I looked around the room, taking a double check. When my eyes landed on the two doors leading to the back yard. One of the small windows next to the handle was broken. I walked closer slowly, watching my surroundings. The glass was all over the floor, someone or something had broken in from the outside.

  I felt a cold brezz wash past me. I stood back up after dropping a piece of glass on the floor. A damp red cloth was placed over my mouth and nose.

Then all I saw was darkness. I felt nothing. I saw nothing.

*Edited*