Chapter Twelve

I was about fifteen feet away from his house when he grapped me by my waist and spun me around. I couldn't hide the large smile on my face or even try and fight the giggle that escaped my lips. Once he sat me on my feet, he took my left arm and spun me around again. I landed face to face with him, his hanfs landing on my waist and pulling me close. I had my hands resting on his chest as I held the bright smile on my lips. We shared deep in to each other eyes, forgetting about the whole world around us. He pulled me as closer as close as he could, I helped by moving my arms to wrap around his nrck. .

When I thought that it would never come, he crashed him lips against mine. Taking in the warmth as if I wouldn't ever feel it again, Iquickly started to kiss him back. I could get used to this, having all my dreams, my daydreams come to life, it just amazes me, because I didn't believe it ever was going to happen. After what felt like forever we pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine, something I know that he's always going to do, holding a soft smile on his face and a loving look in his eyes.

" Maddy, I-" He began but was cut off by a old red puck up truck, the loud sound of the engine had even caught my attention.

"Ugh, great." I say under my breath, looking down at the ground, I knew who it was, is was her or more know as Bella Swan.

"Be nice." Jacob whispered to me, lightly kissing my ear before we let go of each other, and walked over to her. I wounder if she saw us, I wounder if she had saw us kiss, and I hope she did.

"Jake, why haven't been answering your phone?" Bella asked Jacob as she walked closer to us, completely ignoring me.

"I guess I just haven't been checking it." He told her and I laughed a little, it was making it clear that he had been ignoring her. Bella turned and gave me a death glare. I gave her a light smile, Jacob still had to remove his eyes off her, but it was only a blank stare.

"I thought we were going to hang out?" She asked him, with a small pout, clearly trying to gilt trip her.

"Sorry Bells, a few important things came up." He told her, his words in a blank tone, matching his expression.

I love how he used the word important, becuase I knew that he was talkikg about me, there was no doubt in my mind. She just looked at him with sad eyes, letting that seem to be her only emotion. She was trying to get to him, guilt trip him into doing what she wanted, like she always did! Not this time, she can't, and I won't let her. He's mine now and she can't take him from me, I won't let her take him away from me again.

I finally got him, I'm going to lose him, I had finally got him bsck. I had got him back from her, she's not going to take him back, I'm not letting her to keep leading him on. It's not my fault her boyfriend broke up with her, it shouldn't be Jacob's problem either. She needs to be a big girl and handle it herself, she's eighteen, she's an adult. She needs to leave Jacob alone, she's two years older than Jacob, I'm a year younger, I'm closer to his age. I'm also his girlfriend.

"Frist you go and cut off all your hair, and you even got a tattoo." She began to speak again, trying to get under his skin. "Has Sam gotten to you?"

"Sam has done nothing but help me, you have no clue what you are talking about." Anger was starting to take over his tone, causing me to look at him worried.