Chapter 15

Kian's pov:
After we hear Em's friends laugh, she turns around and says...

"Everyone, this is Kian." They all smile.

"Hi I'm Mollie"

"I'm Alison green."

"And I'm Katie. It's nice to meet you!"
I smile back. Hopefully this won't be too embarrassing.

"So tell us about you." Alison says.

I immediately get nervous but willingly tell them about my life as a youtuber and living in Cali with Jc and Ricky.

They all listen, and ask questions. They seem like true friends to Em.

Once I'm done, Em says," um I think I'm gonna go upstairs and change" with a laugh, "I'll be down in a few minutes." She walks away, and then it seems like they all let out a sigh. There faces suddenly turn scared.

"Um Kian, we've got some things to tell you." Mollie says, "Emily attempted to kill herself in her junior year of high school. We were back for a weekend, and as we were surprising her... Well I guess you could say she was in the middle of trying to commit suicid. We kind of talked her out of it. We were sure that she was better after her talking about it in 5th grade... Even Cory, who was her best friend since freshman year didn't know. He obviously did know that she was in love with him but he was seeing someone. I was surprised when she let me into the house after I told Cory, but you just have to know."

I frown at her, if she didn't like it if Cory knew, then she'd hate it if I knew.

I reply with, "thank you, but please leave this house now. I wouldn't want you here when me and her talk. please just leave."

And they left.

I cannot believe that she feels/felt this way. But I need to talk to her. So I go up a flight of stairs, then yell up the next "em can I come up?" I wait for a second.

"Yeah of course!!" She says. So I go up the rest of the stairs. I try to look Normal but I'm just angry. Angry at her friends, angry at her.

When she sees my face, her expression turns from happy to worried.

"We're just going to sit down and talk" I tell her. So she sits on her bed, and I sit in her chair.

I take a huge breath, then say "your friends told me that you tried to commit suicide. Why em? Why?"

And she cries, and I cry. I really want to just go over and hug her. But I know that I can't do that. I need to know why.

Emily's pov:
Kian's takes a huge breathe, although it's more like a sigh. "Your friends told me you tried to commit suicide. Why em? Why?"

So I cry..

I did try to commit but they came. And saved me. But they told everyone. So I ditched them. But I soon had serious anxiety. And ended up eating alone outside in my junior year.

So I told Kian just that. And he told me he had anxiety too.

"But why?" He said with a frown.

"I was unhappy. But I'm not anymore" I tell him.

He walks over to my bed, and starts tickling me. He kisses me neck.

"Don't you do that ever again," he kisses my cheek, "and if you do.." He kisses my forehead, "I'll rescue you."

He looks into my eyes and I lean into him. So I bet you can imagine what that means...😂😚😂

Hi guys! So basically I'm sorry this took me a while...... But yeah, ily all❤️