Chapter 5

Emily pov:
I see Lydia Gorman, talking on her phone. "Okay bye Cory, I've got to get my hair ready," she says with that evil flirtatious giggle, "no seriously Cory I've got to go bye bae I love you❤️" and just after that an employee takes her away and my anger bubbles. I knew that we're going together and now they are but it just makes me angry to see my Cory with Lydia. Ugh.

So, I'd rather not go into detail of everyone seeing me and conner oh and prom, And everyone freaking. Also about how the punch smelled strongly of alcohol. Lydia and Cory won prom king and queen. That was prom.

After, me and Conner went back to my house (technically after the after party) and Conner was soooo drunk, I somehow stayed sober. Once we got home conner literally fell over on the couch and I got changed and slept in my bed. Again, that was prom.

**after a bit**
SOO it's graduation. And conner is sober😂 btw........ But he might be high on fro-yo idk. Graduation was simply magical . I walked up got my diploma. And I actually had the honor of making a speech. And although I was stressed the words flew out of my mouth perfectly. Leaving the world awestruck. And I looked at conner to see him in tears. My best friend in tears.

And that's when I knew that I couldn't go to Harvard with Cory anymore.

Authors note:
Hey ily guys💕 like 70 people have already fricken seen my story, what even! ALSO IM REALLY SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT UGH IK IK.

Guess whos coming up next chapter😏