L

"Parents are so annoying!" Jimin exclaimed, sitting beside his boyfriend at the cafeteria. "My mom just texted and said if I don't get my grades up by the end of the week, I'm grounded! What am I- four years old?!"

Namjoon chuckled. "I've been offering to tutor you since the dawn of time. It's your own fault you're such a bad student."

"I'm breaking up with you, meanie." Jimin pouted, stealing the taller boys cookie.

Namjoon wrapped his arm around the small boys shoulder. "Mhm. Okay, babe."

"Do my math homework, Joonie." Jimin sighed, leaning against him.

"I thought you were breaking up with me?" Namjoon laughed.

"I am!" Jimin insisted. "Unless you do my homework for me!"

Namjoon just smiled. "Alright babe. But you have to study it afterwards. You have a test tomorrow."

Jimin snorted. "I'll ace it bitch, try me. I can- aaahhhhhh!"

"Jimin?" Namjoon jumped out of his seat when his boyfriend suddenly fell out of his seat, collapsing onto the floor.

"Jimin? Jimin!" Namjoon held the boys shaking body close. "Get the nurse!" He shouted at the students who had crowded around them.

Jimin was shaking and his eyes had rolled back into his head. Namjoon was terrified it was a seizure.

The teachers supervising ran over and laid Jimin on his back, holding his limbs down as the boy shook and groaned.

"Jimin? Baby, can you hear me?" Namjoon pleaded.

"We can't wait for the nurse, call a doctor." Someone said. "Let's get him to the nurses office for now."

Namjoon watched helplessly as Jimin was carried out of the cafeteria.

What the fuck just happened?