ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ.2

THE DARKNESS of the night sky started to overwhelm me

THE DARKNESS of the night sky started to overwhelm me.darkness has been doing that to me lately, it started to creep back in from my old life, i walked down the path Making my way to the engraved stone I made my way towards her and sat nexts to her grave.
"Hey momma" i said and looked at the grave stone expecting a response.
silence
"i haven't visited You in a while i don't know why,
you know you could've gave me a warning that being with Dad was going to be difficult"
Silence. the wind Howls through the air
" Things been hard lately, ti'll this day i feel as if i dont belong in that family, im not the Perfect Pierce momma"
My Voice becomes hoarse, while several tears ran down my face
"Momma, i miss you"
i took a deep breath i stood up and wiped the tears down my face
" i miss you" i sighed and left.

This Morning i started to realize how out of shape i was, i mean shit even Dad's old ass was beating me as we ran our Morning Jog, i had my music on blast, i looked up to look at Dad next to me, While Anissa and Jen were trying to catch up. Dad looked behind him and smiled at us, as we ran our way Home, to get dressed for school.

   I walked in through the main entrance of the School building, my schedule in my left hand  and my dark coffee in the other, i walked my way through the hall way and made my way to the office to get the attendance for my track students.
  As i walk in I over hear my fathers and Kara's Conversation
      " i will not turn my School into another Jail Kara" He said Strictness laced around his Words
" i'll deliver the message" she responded and walked away

I Smiled and Walked up to my Dad  and gave him a quick pat on the shoulder. I Entered Anissa's Classroom slowly watched as the students walked in the class and settled down
       "Nina i expect you in track this wensday"
She looked at me nodded and sat down right after she walked in Anissa walked in and started to Welcome the Children
          "Alright Ladies and Of coarse Gentlement it's time to  give in the Homework"
Than Out of the Blue the door was slammed open introducing Will and 2 of  the gang other members
I stood my ass up  And walked up to Will
  "You better get your ass up" Will spoke harshly at jennifer pointing a gun at her making jen stand up
"Will, You best believe Im gonna get your ass killed" i grunted as they started to grab Anissa
"how? you gon sleep your way out with lala to do that?" he looked at me And signaled his Minions to Grab Anissa
" im not afraid of the 100" Anissa Yelled at Will
"Bitch you should be!" He said while pushing Jen outside of the School. He opened the passenger seat and shoved us in, we were all up on eachother due to the lack of space, The smell of Weed Hit my nostrils and i couldn't help but scoff.

Sea Horse Motel, Is one of the Best Places if You're looking to get robbed or Shot Maybe even Jumped or in My Sisters and I, Case held hostage.Both Jen and Anissa cried next to me as i tried to Stay strong for both of them
"So your Dumbass thought bringing them here was a good idea?" lala Yelled at Will Punching him in his Dome again
"Yeah" Will said and Looked up at Lala as he got beat up
Lala pulled out his gun and Beat Will uo with the Back of the gun Repeatedly
"Their Father's like Black Jesus Around Freeland,you think nobody looking for them?"
He pointed the gun at Will
" i want you to Murk these girls up and make em disappear, same thing with you"
I Stood my Ground Unlike Anissa and Jen who were crying Uncontrollably i would be lying if i said i wasn't loosing my Soul right now but i need to get us out of here. Lala Exited the room Due to the rumbling Outside It sounded like someth wss going down.
Will Opend the door and his little workers were holding unto us as we started to head out of the Motel room as A Tall man In a suit showed up, not your black and white regular suit im talking about some modern looking stuff.

Will tried to shoot him and didn't have much luck
"You know,you would expect me to say something heroic but now, you just pissed me off" His Robotic deep voice said and Suddenly and struck of lightning hit Will and lifted him unto the air, We took the timing for granted and ran to our safetys.

After the News Reporters and Officer finished questioning us. Our Father Drove us Home, as we arrived i observed as Lynn ran out of the house Ready to embrace her daughters unto a heart warming hug, Both Jen and Anissa Hugged her and they all smiled, i stood there as i watched them Into there loving moment i felt as dad grabbed me joined me unto the hug he looked down at me and smiled.

As i woke up from my sleep i went to use the bathroom as i stared into the mirror i felt a surge of energy go through me the items in front of me started to slowly levitate than everything dropped, including myself and i sat there confused to what just happened.