ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏf ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.3

Mary's Point Of View *Flashback*   MYSTERIOUS,INTELLIGENT,FIERCE, those are one of the Top Words i would use to describe myself, People would be suprised by the amount of things i have gotten away with, I of coarse the kind Young Woman that i am, ...

MYSTERIOUS,INTELLIGENT,FIERCE, those are one of the Top Words i would use to describe myself, People would be suprised by the amount of things i have gotten away with, I of coarse the kind Young Woman that i am, Wouldn't give myself all the credit i do have to thank my Brother and Boss , Tobias Whale.
Thanks to Him im in a great college, thanks to him i met the love of my life Jefferson Pierce, Tobias doesn't exactly know about Jefferson Since he could care less about my love life.
Which was Good, The less he knows about Jefferson, The less he knows about Our Secret.

*ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᴱⁿᵈᵉᵈ*

Destiny Sat Curled up in the Corner of her Bathroom Floor, Desperate to know what just happened to her. When she had Woken up from her sleep earlier She simply looked in the Mirror And Thats when it happened, Her Body and Everything else around her Started Floating as Some sort of Blue Source of Energy left her body, Than Everything Stopped, She dropped to the Floor and so did everything else. Minutes passed as she stayed in the same place Obviously still in shock, the door knob twisted and the door slowly opened revealing her Father.

"Destiny" He whipered a bit of shock laced around her name when he said it
He bent down and sat next to her putting his hand on her back attempting to comfort her
"What's going on? What happened" He softly spoke
" i i- i don't know what happened, if i told you i would sound crazy and we both know i ain't crazy, at least i can't be" she said rambling her words out
Jefferson looked at her and genuinely laughed
"hey,hey,hey, i know you ain't crazy, now tell me what happened." he smiled at her.
Now they Both sat on The Bathroom Floor as Destiny Explained What had happened to her earlier, She was afraid to what her Father might think of her now that he knew This, Most importantly She was afraid Of what she might do with herself or to the ones around her,to the ones she loves.

........

The sun had Gone down just 2 hours ago and i sat in the Living room couch looking up at the ceiling Deep into my thoughts, the moment was soon interrupted by the knocking of the door, my father made his way down the stairs and opened the door revealing his bestfriend Henderson with his dog,Monk. I stood up from the couch and walked over the door and closing it behind me.

"Evening Neighbors" Henderson Says looking up at dad
"Evening Henderson" i responded and gave a small smile
"i was just walking Monk and he suggest we check in to make sure you guys are ok" he chuckled
"Well uh, Anissa's with her girlfriend and uh.. Jennifers asleep, Destiny. She's Right here"
"Destiny you mind taking Monk back to my wife" Henderson askd me
'mhm' i said and walked to Hendersons house.

i dropped off Monk at Hendersons house. Than i figured it was Perfect time to make my way to the arrangement.

............