37

(A/N sorry if this chapters messy ❤️)

It's been a week since Colby kicked me out. Sam said that Colby realised it wasn't my fault and he feels bad for doing what he did. Kevin Reggie,Cassie and Aryia are going over for drinks and pizza so I decide to tag along I roll off the couch and change into some skinny jeans and an XPLR crop top since that's all I could find in my car and then slip on my black high top converse. I put my hair in braids then get in my car and meet everyone at the house.

I reach the house and step out of my car Sam is at the door and he waves and jogs over to me smiling.

"Hey Gem" Sam hugs me

"Hey Sammy" I smile

"Colby has been in his room for days you might wanna go see him" He sighs

I nod and enter the house immediately going to Colby's bedroom. I knock lightly on the door before opening it to see a sleeping Colby. I walk over and his eyes are puffy like he's cried himself to sleep. I stroke his head softly cause that's how I used to wake him up.

"Gem" he mumbles in his sleep

"Colbs I'm here" I whisper

His eyes shoot open and he sits up quickly and holds his head.

"Fuck" he grunts then lays back down

"Yeah umm don't do that" I chuckle

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated me..."

"I don't hate you and I don't think I ever could. We've been through so much hell together you really thought I would give you up that easily"

"True" He puts his head on my legs and looks up at me

"I'm sorry" I mumble

"I should be the one apologising I'm sorry about everything"

"You coming downstairs" I ask changing the subject

He stands up and stretches then walks over to his closet and puts a shirt on then holds out his hand for me to grab it and we walk downstairs together.

"So you guys back together" Cassie asks

"Of course we are" Colby smiles

I look over at Sam and he looks like a kid who didn't get anything or Christmas his face drops and he pulls out his phone and walks to another room. Colby notices and follows him.

"Please say Sam hasn't caught feelings" I think to myself then let out a sigh