44

*Gems pov*

Lately, I've been thinking about the footage I watched of me getting kidnapped and beaten. The people who did it didn't look like the men who were put in jail for it. I open my laptop and find the file where the video has been for almost 2 years. I click on it and watch it frame by frame. I zoom in on one of the masked faces and notice blonde hair sticking out of one of the masks, i look at the other mask and notice brown eyes, eyes id seen before. My heart sinks...... It can't be.

ABIGAIL.... AND HARRISON

I feel my entire body tense up and every noise around me muffles into words I didn't understand anymore. I hear muffled words and feel a hand on my arm. I snap back into reality, then I look up and Colby is looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Gem... Are you okay? You're white as a ghost." Colbys voice cracks

I explain everything and his eyes glaze over. I've never seen him this upset about my kidnapping and beating before. He says nothing and pulls me into a hug, I feel empty and numb from it. I can't even cry, I feel betrayed by people I called friends,people I lived with and people I fucking trusted! I pull away from Colby and close my laptop. I don't know what to do.

"You need to report it to the police, they may be able to go back over crime scene evidence" Colby speaks up

"They said that there were fingerprints they didn't recognize at the crime scene maybe they can take prints from Abigail and Harrison and match them up" I sigh running my hands through my hair

I grab my phone and call the station and asked for the officer who handled the case. I explain everything and he asks me to bring the footage to the station for them to analyze with me to make sure I wasn't lying to frame my ex best friends. I feel panic fill my body as I have a sudden flashback of being beaten. I try my best to brush them off and I walk upstairs, change into a comfortable outfit then I leave the house and drive to the station.

____________
Back after a 2 almost 3 year disappearance 😬😬😬